Freaking contaminated fuel!

Umm... I don't see a bedazzled trucker hat on Liberace?
Why are you making claims and not showing the goods, Blackmegablabbermouth?

Mark.

Umm... I don't see a bedazzled trucker hat on Liberace?
Why are you making claims and not showing the goods, Blackmegablabbermouth?

Mark.

The real Liberace would likely not wear a hat as that trend didn't hit the Vegas area til the 2000s Mark!

But for yoir listening pleasures I bring you this!

Glen Campbell - Rhinestone Cowboy - YouTube

I prefer Dr. Blabber, or just Doc B for short works too!

Last edited:
IT’S NOT A PHUCkING HOLIDAY! It’s a time to thank everyone that HAS and does keep you’re punk a$$ safe and lower your flag and drop to a knee with a tear in your eye to thank them for what they do without any promises from you..... NOT time to be a female dog about your hashed out stckis....

Not yet with the holiday

IT’S NOT A PHUCkING HOLIDAY! It’s a time to thank everyone that HAS and does keep you’re punk a$$ safe and lower your flag and drop to a knee with a tear in your eye to thank them for what they do without any promises from you..... NOT time to be a female dog about your hashed out stckis....

Yeah, technically it's a holiday.

Your clearly passionate over the federal government's choice of words. Might be time to call the congressman and suggest the above title instead of holiday.

Til then, still holiday on the calender.

Where did that bottle of fuel come from in your fuel system?

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Making sure no corners got cut, doing it through my insurance and will seek recovery of my deductible from the service provider.

20180529_141517.jpg

Looks like your guys doing the work like to hose people pretty good on parts.
Since when are "services", like flushing, billed as "parts"?

This type of highway robbery is exactly why I don't take anything to anyone for repairs.

Mark.

This type of highway robbery is exactly why I don't take anything to anyone for repairs.

Mark.

You know how it is Mark. If insurance is paying, the estimates are always inflated. Ridiculous.

You know how it is Mark. If insurance is paying, the estimates are always inflated. Ridiculous.

Ive never understood that. Its so brazen these days that places advertise end user pricing and insurance pricing... Wonder why our premiums are high? Does it make the job harder or more complex because of who's paying for it? Automotive is bad enough-you should see the pharmaceutical industry!

Mark.

That's from the local mod friendly dealer(willing to work on modded cummins). Also the largest ram dealer in Houston!

Sadly these costs are actually lower than MOPAR suggested msrp. Aftermarket parts will be replaced with aftermarket, the cost must reflect oem pricing though.

How many Miles were on those injectors and pump?

Last edited:
So, you have an AirDog 4G, with 2 micron filtration, a large water separator, AND the factory filter.... And seriously think dirty fuel ruined your sticks ????

So, you have an AirDog 4G, with 2 micron filtration, a large water separator, AND the factory filter.... And seriously think dirty fuel ruined your sticks ????
:welcome: to the nut house.

No, not entirely. It's a residue of some sort, not just granulars. Smells like some sort additive, and the fuel is much deeper yellow than normal diesel which normally has that light greenish/ yellow.

The smell of the diesel doesn't smell 100% like normal diesel when both pull from the filter, and the smell of the white hazy smoke does not have the smell of just normal exhaust fumes.

Actually when the engine is keyed off takes a bit for the smoke to fully dissipate, and you can see vapor trails.

My receipt was time a date stamped and clear as day via camera diesel pump was used. I made them pull the camera feed, which was exactly 8:46am on 5/25 at pump #9!!!

We're talking only 11 gals of this crap got put in, so whatever it was really made a mess in a short time. Multiple injectors have been electronically verified as being stuck open.

Last edited:
It DOES seem like an overload of stupid, don't it?

Mark.

Back