Friday Night Cruisin. Gratiot??

alk8778

Hey guys. I know people are always lookin for a good excuse to get out and show off.. I know its also coming to the end of a good summer. Every Friday night tons of people gather on Gratiot Ave. between 13 mile and 9 mile for some cruising. I will be down there for sure this Friday, If anyone is interested let me know.

Its always awesome pullin up to some cocky kids in a mustang, srt or svt whatever and blowin the doors off of em while leavin em in a beautiful cloud of smoke :)

Sorry I hate detroit, where is gratiot? I hate going out there, but if its for maken some smoke im in. Oh and what time is the shin-dig

Wherever you are coming from.. I94 is the easiest access.. Gratiot runs from Detroit to Mt Clemens and further north. The cruising is a good distance out of Mt clemens and Detroit.. In a good part of the neighborhood.. lol If enough people are up for it we can meet at a restraunt in the area, get some grub and head down later.. prob meet up around 8 or so.

I think Ryan is coming out this weeken to help me with my daughters swing set...Maybe we could swing out with Ryans truck and my slowpoke.

ryan will be there in his typical fashion *nx* *nx* piss piss

Yep, We should be out there if all goes right. 696 is where we cruise. When was the last time someone was down there? Are the cops still patrolin heavy or have they calmed down? Is the construction still there? Ryan

Are you talkin on Gratiot itself? Ive been down there recently.. there is no construction on Gratiot anymore. The cops are still out there, they really watch for speeding and really stupid people. In all the times ive been out there and all the drag racing ive done.. ive never been stopped.

We need some people to come up to the diamond back saloon. Its off of the 94 service drive between exits rawsonville and belleville road. 3 trucks doing doughnuts just isnt enough. Weird thing is I think they like us coming up there and causing trouble.

We are trying to get diesel pickups taking the bar over:hehe:

So whos coming out tomorrow and what time? Ill head out around 8:30-9ish unless you guys wanna get some grub.

Back