Front diff question?

powerstroke113

What are you 4x4 guys doing as far as the front differential?

Open, or Locked?

I was thinking arb since i could unlock it and it would steer fine. Every time i launch, i spin the left front pretty good. The best 60ft i have cut is a 1.54 but it spins

What are you 4x4 guys doing as far as the front differential?

Open, or Locked?

I was thinking arb since i could unlock it and it would steer fine. Every time i launch, i spin the left front pretty good. The best 60ft i have cut is a 1.54 but it spins

Our truck has a Eaton electric locker in the front . I works well .

I have an e locker sitting here i thought abuot putting in my truck for racing but always been kinda worries about going 100+mph wiht the front locked.

Has anyone had issues with it being locked racing?

I have an e locker sitting here i thought abuot putting in my truck for racing but always been kinda worries about going 100+mph wiht the front locked.

Has anyone had issues with it being locked racing?

Nope we have had good luck with ours . The only time I have needed to steer was when the tires are spinning and when they are spinning that means you can steer ! Now i have had to come to a complete stop at the end of the track an put it in reverse in order for it to disengage but that onlys happens when i forget to shut it off at say around under 100 mph . It normally disengages before the end . We definently like ours :rockwoot:

Thanx!

So you switching it off while slowing down? Im gonna have to get Mine thrown in over the winter and try it out!!

THanx again
Caleb

Back