FS: 2004 QC Shortbed

drillpipe

Spent more to go slower
2004 QC SB auto. 2 wheel drive, 116k miles. Bought this truck back in January to use as a tow rig/daily driver. Was bone stock up until 3 months ago when I installed a Quadzilla gauge setup and a towing module. Interior is in excellent shape and exterior has a couple of very small door dings. $14,000 or trade for the right 12V/auto, truck.

I'll get some pics up soon.

1996 12 valve ext cab long bed 2wd with only 68k miles. mods are in signuture. interseted??

pm me

Couple pics.

100_10171.jpg

100_1014.jpg

Aren't you from okLahoma? If so want to trade wheels!?!
Dex

Aren't you from okLahoma? If so want to trade wheels!?!
Dex

Sorry, the wheels either go with it, or I have a set of black teflon mojaves that will go on it that are on the megacab currently.

Okay j just didn't see anything else on the truck blacked out, so I thought you might a wheel that wasn't black that would match. That's all I lack in my setup, black wheels.

Is this an 04 or 04.5? Whats the 8th # of the vin. Where are you located?
how is the trans/tq converter?
Why are you getting rid of it?

Its an 04...Getting rid of it because I don't need it anymore. I am detuning my megacab to use as a DD/tow rig again and I want to try playing with a p-pump truck for a while. Just had tranny serviced at local shop and it looked great, no issues with anything. Truck was previously owned by an older couple that used it to make a couple of trips a year pulling a camper, had 96k on it when I picked it up and all I have done is regular maintenance. Its a solid truck. I have the title in hand.

I may have it sold locally already will know this weekend.

Last edited:
Back