FS: 2007.5 2500 Megacab 6.7L/68RFE, Bone Stock

CumminsPilot

I'm selling my 2007.5 2500 Megacab 6.7L/68RFE. Pickup has less than 26,000 miles and is 100% stock, EXCEPT the stereo. I am currently in Quantico, VA (Marine Corps 2ndLt training) and the pickup is in Klamath Falls, Oregon.

100% stock. Maintained by two dealerships, primarily in Klamath Falls, Oregon by dieseltechjr from NWBombers site (the only mech I'd actually let work on it...oil was changed two or three times in Bend, Oregon). In January it was just fully serviced by him. Transmission, differentials, etc, etc, etc. I haven't driven it since January, but my Mom has been driving it about once/week. Has had less than 1000 miles put on it since January.

I have ALL records for this pickup, to include EVERY receipt for fuel put in it. I have a record of every fill of fuel with hand calculations as well as overhead computer calcs for fuel mileage. Have this in Excel format and graphed. I haven't updated it since January since I've been in Virginia, but it's all there.

Have only ever had one check-engine-light and it was for a dirty temp sensor in the air horn...cleaned it and it's been fine since. Never had any issues with the EGR system at all.

One bit of damage history where it was hit in the left-rear by a truck...have pics and it was repaired professionally and you can't tell it was ever hit. Have all the records for this too.

index.php

I had a Kenwood deck professionally installed in place of the stock 6-disc in December. It is the Kenwood DNX8120 with DVD, Nav (Garmin built in), Bluetooth integrated for handsfree, iPod hookup, USB hookup, etc. It is a sweet unit and the steering wheel controls work with it too. Have all the records on this as well.

l_07823c4aa04d55758e3101d4253bb082.jpg

KBB is $35.7k.

$33,000.

541.six zero one.8413 or cumminspilot@gmail.com

Pickup is located just outside Klamath Falls, Oregon.

Oh, has the grey cloth interior, and I'll have more pictures of it soon, but know it's 100% stock, down to the rims and tires.

Lastly, I am CumminsPilot on the NWBombers site...just a newbie over here. :blahblah1:

Very nice truck, but when they are offering employee pricing, rebates, and zero percent, your darn near at your price for a brand new truck. Especially considering your gonna probably be at 5% or more on the used truck.

Back