FS: Banks Hi-Ram + Snow Stage 2 Water/Meth

gecoveyc

Diesel Nut
Hey guys,
I've decided to take off the water meth since I never use it and I'm about to have the twins on so I'm not worried about it getting hot anymore. I have the Banks Hi-Ram intake manifold + Snow Stage 2 Water/Methanol kit for sale together. Both kits are complete with mounting hardware and reservoir, pump, tubing, nozzles, variable digital boost box, wiring. The only extra thing you will need to purchase is a $2 from an auto parts store. I left mine installed because I didn't want a hole in my dash piece. It all has to go as one set because the injection nozzles and boost tube for the water methanol are JB welded to the intake manifold. When they were installed they leaked slightly and the the JB weld fixed it right up. Have never had any problems with the intake or the water meth. The water meth reduced my EGT's about 200 degrees and adds noticeable power at WOT. The intake manifold helped spool up on the turbo very noticeably. I know banks has kind of a reputation for their stuff not adding power but if there is one part that actually does what it's supposed too its the intake manifold.

Like I said before there is absolutely nothing wrong with the intake or the water/meth kit. The only reason I'm selling is because I never use it and I'm trying to get a little extra cash so I can order a cam and get my twins and stuff put on soon.

Snow Stage 2 kit retails for $528, and the banks hi-ram intake retails for $300. I'm looking to get around $550 shipped for the whole setup or make me a reasonable offer. Thanks guys

Any pics of the setup and jbweld? I've got a brand new, not yet installed Hi-Ram from Banks.. interested in a partial trade for it?

I can text pictures or email them. PM me a phone number. Not interested in a trade. I've already got a different intake installed sorry. I've got a guy that has offered me 500 on cumminsforum so if you want it let me know

Back