FS: Blade 350 QX RTF Quadcopter/Drone With Lots Of Extras/LOOK!!!

TLyons90

I have an excellent condition Horizon Hobby Blade 350 QX Quad Copter or "Drone". It comes with everything it came from the factory with (minus the box) and is ready to fly. Also included/upgraded is a DX4 transmitter/controller, 2 extra battery's for a total of 3, an extra AC charger as well as the stock DC charger, taller landing gear as well as the stock smaller landing gear, full set of Xtreme carbon fiber props & full extra set of brand new stock props, an awesome custom graphics kit, and also has been updated with the firmware 2.0 and GPS relocation in the quad. This quad is a blast to fly and really easy to learn on with the 3 different flight modes and safe technology. Will actually return to you via auto pilot and land itself if anything were to happen. Amazing for attaching a go pro to the included mount and getting aerial footage with like no other. I also have available but NOT INCLUDED a Blade professional gimbal for aerial photography for no movement just clean footage like it's not even on anything. Also a Blade CGO1 camera identical to the GoPro for gathering the footage in the air. Both items are basically if you want to go above and beyond fun "ok" footage. Asking $500 shipped for everything, and if interested in the extra professional gimbal/camera can make a good deal for it all. If interested please shoot me a PM. Thanks!

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 0
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg