FS: II Silver Bullet 66 - gauging interest

CumminAtYa

Looking for a megacab
I have decided to go ahead and sell my Industrial Injection Silver Bullet 66. I had it on my 03 for about 12k miles and pulled it off after the truck was totaled. Prior to that I bought it from a guy who said he used it for about 5k so it is in the ballpark of 17k. I was going to put it on my current truck but I think the time for dumping money into it isn't coming at this point. I have more important things I need to take care of first. It is in excellent shape, never saw over 1400*, made 55lbs max on my 03 with PPE/TST stack.
I would like $1000 and will ship anywhere or deliver within 50 miles. I'm on the Southside of Indianapolis.
I will take pics tomorrow (7-02) sometime and get them on here.

What would i need to do for this to fit on a 2nd gen?

Interested in any trades? Like maybe a gun?

Not sure about fitting it on a second gen, but I believe it has been done before.

As for a gun, creditors don't usually accept those as paymentsLOL

Not sure about fitting it on a second gen, but I believe it has been done before.

As for a gun, creditors don't usually accept those as paymentsLOL

It might buy you some more times, or eliminate the debt completely!

Pictures...

Attachments

• 594a.jpg
    594a.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 39
  • 595a.jpg
    595a.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 43
could anybody tell me if that exhaust housing is an hx40 flange? And if it is would it sit in the same location as my current turbo does? Iknow the compressor cover is different, but I'm trying to figure out if the exhaust housing is the same as a 2nd gen turbo.

If there is no shaft play i will take it off ur hands!!!! let me know

Back