FS: My BBI injectors - 7 Injectors actually

Big Swole

MegaInterceptor
Since I no longer own a 3rd Gen and due to different priorities in my life right now, I'm selling my Injectors that were built by BBI when they went overseas.

Only approx. 3000 miles since built and with Quad filtration.
NEVER INSTALLED SINCE BACK FROM EXERGY.

04.5-07 nozzles

History:

I was having some injector issues and Marco offered to send me his BBI's to try while I sent mine to him. Mine were completely rebuilt with new bodies and other parts but they still used my F1 Flux 4 nozzles since they didn't having anything in stock that size. They were tested completely and balanced amazingly. I was provided a 19 page report but will not be sharing that info as it is not my place to disclose.

Most of you know I had my crank break and completely Swoled the block and the tranny!! Well I salvaged all the parts that weren't affected and thank God the injectors weren't damaged. I sold the Flux 4 nozzles and installed my stock tips back on with the intensions of using them in the motor I put back in (kinda went back to stock). Ended up selling it and buying a new 2012 instead.

Just to make sure they were okay, I sent them to Exergy to be tested, flowed, & balanced. They were all good but one had slightly higher return for some reason but still within specs. I decided at the time to purchase a Brand new Bosch injector and have it balnced to the set as well just so I had one good spare.

Anyway, I have all 7 injectors For Sale!!

$1950 Shipped

Flow sheets provided upon request...

Thank you,

David

56EEF1BC-AD1B-4B33-B37E-DDBCF11C1D35-1054-000000AE5CD2D6C8.jpg

FADD594A-2D7B-41C5-A5F0-C62FDB668FB0-1054-000000AE49B39F0F.jpg

A914751E-0CB2-448E-A78A-6F156B254886-1054-000000AE4CB15994.jpg

6EBDDA65-FBC4-471C-978B-DAC23DC4529C-1054-000000AE51E386BC.jpg

656265C2-6AF2-4C42-9143-5287CC5807A4-1054-000000AE5A12FEE3.jpg

ECC0AFB1-7E05-4410-AC88-F1C38255928A-1054-000000AE5713DE52.jpg

Last edited:
Wish you would have posted this last week. I just bought a new set for a truck.

Actually I may need these after all. I have an 07 I have to test injectors on this week so if they are available then I'll snatch these up.

Actually I may need these after all. I have an 07 I have to test injectors on this week so if they are available then I'll snatch these up.

Awesome! Thanks!!

Just let me know...I'll PM you my cell...

Trying to understand if these are the same as the BBI injectors that Source Auto is now selling as Stage 1 for a 2004.5-2007 CTD (ie Marco offerred to send me his BBI injectors) , or are they a hybrid injector body/nozzle rebuild that BBI performed for you and then you installed oem Bosch nozzles, not BBI nozzles??

Thanks for clarfiying for my thick head.

Since I no longer own a 3rd Gen and due to different priorities in my life right now, I'm selling my Injectors that were built by BBI when they went overseas.

Only approx. 3000 miles since built and with Quad filtration.
NEVER INSTALLED SINCE BACK FROM EXERGY.

04.5-07 nozzles

History:

I was having some injector issues and Marco offered to send me his BBI's to try while I sent mine to him. Mine were completely rebuilt with new bodies and other parts but they still used my F1 Flux 4 nozzles since they didn't having anything in stock that size. They were tested completely and balanced amazingly. I sold the Flux 4 nozzles and installed my stock tips back on with the intensions of using them in the motor I put back in (kinda went back to stock). Ended up selling it and buying a new 2012 instead.

Just to make sure they were okay, I sent them to Exergy to be tested, flowed, & balanced. They were all good but one had slightly higher return for some reason but still within specs. I decided at the time to purchase a Brand new Bosch injector and have it balnced to the set as well just so I had one good spare.

Anyway, I have all 7 injectors For Sale!!

$1950 Shipped

Edited for the thick skulled. :D

There's a pending sale.. I'll know for sure by the beginning of next week... If it falls through, i'll keep ya posted..

Thanks

Hey Big Swole, I have gotten results back from both trucks and I only needed two injectors so I just used two I had at the shop. No longer need yours.

It's Tuesday, is the sale final? Not trying to be a pest, just really want these.

Check in hand.. Going to find the bank and cash.. If it does, they're sold... Sorry.

Hey Big Swole, I have gotten results back from both trucks and I only needed two injectors so I just used two I had at the shop. No longer need yours.

Works out good anyway.. Had another guy send me a check.
Just had to take the bird in hand ya know... Thanks!!

Gibson, were you the pending sale he mentioned in post #10?

He was the first to say he may need them but I was awaiting his test results... So no Sir, there was another actual buyer... Sorry man..

I never count it as a sell until cash is in hand but I do have the check... I should know in a bit..

Thanks for everyones interest..

Last edited:
Back