FS: Street Driven 2.6 Pulling Truck

WisconsinHick1

I am looking at selling my built CCSB LB7. Built motor includes Carrillo Rods, C&C LB7 pistons, ATS Manifolds and up pipes, Randy stage 1 cam, 100% injectors, Dual CP3's (120%, and 85%), S480 cut for 2.6 PPL rules, Built Allison SC V with Billet input/output shafts, E locker up front, 30 spline Grizzly locker and axles (3.73 gears), Fass 150HD lift pump, Caltracs and draw bar. That's all I can think of now there may be more as I remember. Motor has about 6,000 miles, and body has about 156,200. It has a Pro Comp 6" lift lowered to 4" running 315/75/16 Duratracs on Raceline Raptor rims. Still has full interior and still street driven.

Loosing interest and position change within my company will extremely limit my time for pulling in the upcoming years.

Looking to get $33,000 or reasonable offers. May consider trades of 2wd Duramax with ZF6 or old classic C10 or International truck.

This is a very strong running street truck. It runs mid 11s on the track and is a top of the class 2.5 pulling truck. With a little investment it could be a very competitive 2.6 truck. Eric is a great guy to deal with too.

This is a very strong running street truck. It runs mid 11s on the track and is a top of the class 2.5 pulling truck. With a little investment it could be a very competitive 2.6 truck. Eric is a great guy to deal with too.

So is it a 2.5 or a 2.6 puller?

Currently has an S480 but could easily be switched to a 2.5 charger to become a very strong 2.5 truck and would still fit in the rules.

Its a solid running truck I've seen it pull overt the last few years always a contender for sure.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

Has an s480 cut to 2.6. 2.6 truck. Read the ad

I read the Ad, Where It was Said To Be A 2.6 Truck,
Then "takedown" Commented Saying How Its A Top 2.5 Puller & Could Be A Competitive 2.6 Truck with Some Investment.

So I Asked Which One It Was Seeings How It Was Mentioned To Be To Different Classes

I read the Ad, Where It was Said To Be A 2.6 Truck,
Then "takedown" Commented Saying How Its A Top 2.5 Puller & Could Be A Competitive 2.6 Truck with Some Investment.

So I Asked Which One It Was Seeings How It Was Mentioned To Be To Different Classes

Didn't mean to confuse anyone. I simply meant that it's a street driven truck and therefore could be a very strong 2.5 class truck with a turbo change if that was what people were looking for.

Back