FTP Medicine Hat Madness Div. 6 Points Race

cranked_dodge

Diesel Pro
Ten more days till race day.:rockwoot::rockwoot:

Should be a good weekend with a few guys gunning for a new super street record along with Shawn coming to defend his record.

Hope to see you all there!!

Yes, but it's a triple play weekend ..... Can we have a repeat of last year? THREE records is ONE day?

I am going to miss this one, unless a bunch of planets align in the very near future. Waiting for parts for both the truck and the MH.

We are camping at the track, but I think the last time we went we ended up staying at either the Holiday Inn Express or Quality Inns.

Hopefully some others will chime in here as to where they are going to be staying.

Don't forget guys that there is only two races up here left to get points at Medicine Hat and Edmonton.... unless we can find a rescheduled date for Calgary but not looking to good with schedules right now....

If anyone wants to make it to the world finals this is a must make event.

Remember top 16 from each class from each Division will be going to worlds so there is lots of chances to be had to make it.

Dont get me wrong, I want to go,, but its not looking good right now

I'm going to have to miss this one this year as I will be going to Douglas, WY for a Division 1 event. Medicine Hat has been good to me with wins the past two years. Best of luck to everyone and be safe.

Jim

Not going to be the same without you there Jim.

Good luck in Douglas, WY.

Safe travels to you.

Aaron

I just got confirmation that Malcolm Cross will be at the event with his record setting pro street truck!!!!

Armour Inc. will also be there with thier pro street truck and from what I hear they have got that thing working pretty good. Pro Street is going to be good race to watch.

This is going to be a great NHRDA Div.6 points race, there may only be two races left so lets make this event the biggest that Medicine Hat has ever seen!!!!

Last edited:
We cant make it a two day event, there isn't enough time with only three days till the event to get everything organized for it.

Weather is still looking great for this weekend!!!!!

Man I am so sad to be missing it. I am going to take this weekend to dive into my truck and see what is wrong with it now,,

Back