Fuel leak

Thanks for your input A$$wipe

Let's sum this up...

You asked for advice. I gave you a valid suggestion based on first hand experience, but you ignored it. Now you're pissed. What gives? LOL

A slow leak and/or a damaged o-ring on an injector tube won't always make the engine hard to start or drive any different. More often than not, you won't have any issues, other than a puddle of fuel under the truck.

Thanks for the back-up. Maybe he'll actually listen to you.

Last edited:
haha no i greatly appreciate your input. That was for greencummins its one of my buddies. But you got an glasses i can barrow to get a closer look. :hehe:

Haha what's the big deal it's not like ya got to bend over at the pump to fill up lol. I do have a point tho n that is I have gone through like six fuel lines some as some just standard some .120s some .093s n the reason is the tips on the fuel lines would get hair line cracks n leak fuel. Also it wasn't the same line everytime and sometimes it would leak on the vp connections as well. Idk if that's going to be your problem or not but I have repaired my own. Let me know if that's your problem n I'll explain how I fixed them.
Leo

Pretty sure we got it narrowed down to the return line bolt. Took it off last night and the washers with the rubber o-ring inside are already worn out from over tightening. Can i just replace those with any brass or copper washer? Or does it have to have the rubber o-ring.

Thanks Chris

let my truck sit for two hours tonight at my shop and didn't drip at all might have magically disappeared.(knock on wood).
Instead of making another thread what is the easiest way to get a broken valve cover bolt out of the head? My buddy was tightening the valve cover down and over tightened it just a little and snapped the threaded end into the head. Now i don't no how to get it out haha. Anyone else done this and got a trick to getting it out

Thanks chris

Would this effect my fuel millage? Or do you think the injectors did that. My fuel millage has gone down the sh!tter. I used to get 260 miles from full to half a tank. Now i get 150 if im lucky. I must be doing something wrong here

Thanks,
Chris

first try to use a pick to twist out the broken bolt if not prolly an easy out.
second the way you drive it changes with new injectors, keep off the skinny pedal if that doesnt help maybe look into more air?

Back