Fuel only NADM class

then we will have a problem. Your choice! Let it go or hang on...

Dude! Stop taking this Chit so seriously. The way people seem from behind a keyboard is often very misleading!
Back to the point of the thread... If you race, or plan to race a 9 or 10 second all fuel truck in 2009...post what YOU think the minimum weight SHOULD have been. (somebody figure out how to add a poll to this thread!)

Dude! Stop taking this Chit so seriously. The way people seem from behind a keyboard is often very misleading!
Back to the point of the thread... If you race, or plan to race a 9 or 10 second all fuel truck in 2009...post what YOU think the minimum weight SHOULD have been. (somebody figure out how to add a poll to this thread!)
I don't get it then. If this was posted in the Staging Lanes first, followed with heated discussions, then a NADM official posting the new class rules in the drag racing section I would have at least seen it coming.

However, just posting "hey, NADM made a new class for 4x4 regular cab trucks without spray and that's final" makes it seem a bit crass and off-the-cuff. I keep thinking someone will jump in the thread and post 'GOT YA!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHH~!!! WE SURE FOOLED YOU!!!!1111!!11!"

why have a minimum weight any way. the lighter the trucks are the less they will brake. that will make the class bigger from week to week. i know i will brake less if my truck was 4000lbs then if was 5000lbs. the less we brake the more races we can go too.

why have a minimum weight any way. the lighter the trucks are the less they will brake. that will make the class bigger from week to week. i know i will brake less if my truck was 4000lbs then if was 5000lbs. the less we brake the more races we can go too.

No minimum would eliminate all the 4x4's right off the bat.

I don't get it then. If this was posted in the Staging Lanes first, followed with heated discussions, then a NADM official posting the new class rules in the drag racing section I would have at least seen it coming.

However, just posting "hey, NADM made a new class for 4x4 regular cab trucks without spray and that's final" makes it seem a bit crass and off-the-cuff. I keep thinking someone will jump in the thread and post 'GOT YA!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHH~!!! WE SURE FOOLED YOU!!!!1111!!11!"

Although a "Got Ya" from this crowd would not supprise me, I think it's a pritty well thought out plan to try it in 09. & I agree that eloquince (sp?) escapes many who post here, but, I still maintain that it would likely be taken differently if spoken face to face, as there is a LOT of sincerity, frankness, & intended respect that cant be typed. Kind of like when I smarted off at Subman... If we had all been standing face to face, I would have perceved his post completely different, & would not have ended up with the dreaded "Hoof in Mouth" disease! $.02

Although a "Got Ya" from this crowd would not supprise me, I think it's a pritty well thought out plan to try it in 09. & I agree that eloquince (sp?) escapes many who post here, but, I still maintain that it would likely be taken differently if spoken face to face, as there is a LOT of sincerity, frankness, & intended respect that cant be typed. Kind of like when I smarted off at Subman... If we had all been standing face to face, I would have perceved his post completely different, & would not have ended up with the dreaded "Hoof in Mouth" disease! $.02

LOL Yeah this croud is liable to do anything!! GOT YA!!! lol

Come on Matt!! telling SAM to shut his Cock Holster was about as eloquent as I get man!!! LOL

Face to Face!!! GREAT IDEA!!! Not sure many would get away with what they would post then, huh!!

Open Mouth..Insert Foot!!! Im great at that chit!!! lol It is the Fun that is Me!!!

Preach on MATT!!!!!:Cheer:

Last edited:
If you continue to make insinuations like "That must be the christian way" then we will have a problem. Your choice! Let it go or hang on...

OOOOOOOO!!!!!

Darren!!! You gonna take that Chit!!!

I believe SAMMY here has "Called down the Thunder"!!!!

I can hear Darren saying it now!! " I'M YO HUCKLEBERRY!!!"

:hehe:

PUNK!!

The tail end of this post was what started the toe steppin. You desided to go there, not I. Now if you wanna man up and say, yes you did provoke me into responding the way I did in the corresponding post's then I would have to say we are even. Done deal. If you continue to make insinuations like "That must be the christian way" then we will have a problem. Your choice! Let it go or hang on...

Sam I know from some of your other post that you have some degree of faith in god and you most likely refer to yourself as a christian as do I, but I will tell you, provoked or not that is not the christian way to respond. In this life you will always be provoked at some point, but it is how you respond that shows who you are. I have no clue who you are and you are a relativly new member and you have been doing a lot of talking as if you have done it all and you are the snizzle and you seem to have a lot of opinions about a lot of subjects. You entered a thread and started talking about a class of racers that you have never competed with and called us scared of the nos racers and we don't understand how to make hp and insulted me and many others, as if you know everything there is to know about everything. That sir is not a man that shows godly character such as meekness and humbleness and love. So if you want this board to respect you quit acting as if you are better than us, and don't be offended by anyone, this board is filled with big ego's and naturally so. we should not respond insult for insult. I will be the bigger man I am done with this discussion and refrain from responding to your rude comments so if you have a problem its your problem not mine I'm clear.

Race

NOW, let's race!:poke::Cheer:
We need some good scedules posted somewhere.....
Ryan

OK Darren, Stuckey is not spraying as much as you "think" he is, otherwise it would not smoke. Why is he not spraying enough to clear the smoke? Maybe he is happy where he is on HP and dont want or need anymore to win. Speaking of wining, You talk a big game on the internet, You act like your the only one spending money racing and travling to these events... Exactly what have you done with your Pro stock truck that make you a "Diesel god" besides smoke the lights and drag the body across the 60ft....

I mean come on darren, a PS truck only weighs 2100lbs with a Iron BB chevy in it(800lbs).... a cummins 12v weighs about 950....C'mon Darren with all this extensive "Diesel intelligence" you claim, you should be in the 7's ALL DAY LONG......On fuel!!!!!!

Dont challenge my intelligence Darren I have forgot more than you'll ever know about racing!
Want some advise? Remember this phase. "Excuses are tools of the Incompetent"
And If you Wanna go fast? Stop with the excuses and Pick up a blue bottle and race!

OMG... this post has been absolutely crazy, but this comment puts the icing on the cake :hehe: this is definitely one of the funniest comments I have ever read...

all I can say is... SAM, do some more research before making comments like that :bang

Last edited:
AMEN!!!

Let's race!! I Can't freakin wait!!!

Not for nothin but your avatar makes my stomach turn :bang
Just like said above....I wouldn't say that to your
face cuz your a BIG dude.:kick: im sure you would kick my ass

I would like to second the motion on the bloody foot, twisted, thing, avatar.

LOLI woke up screaming last night.... something about a cop wanting to cut my foot off.!!!!!LOLLOL

Please Mr. Policeman... Please.

Oh brother.....this has been some kind of thread i tell ya. Is there a huge button somwhere that someone could jump on that would delete it from the beginning.

Like i said if it will be fuel only then it needs to be fuel only. water adds power. using it for a intercoolers is fine in a class that does not have a rule about it. but this class is FUEL ONLY.

Hey guys, The reason that people add water is to cool the in take air charge. This is done by an intercooler in most street driven trucks, BUT in the case of Darren, Mechaum, CSI, Jimmy Smith, and others, they are making way to much boost for an intercooler to hold or flow. Most intercoolers are only good for 100 psi and these guys are well over that. Water removes power, but it keeps egts in check so they don't melt down engines.

5560 views.

Now, if you guys would actually GO to the track, we could actually have a drag race.:bang:bang:bang

Not for nothin but your avatar makes my stomach turn :bang
Just like said above....I wouldn't say that to your
face cuz your a BIG dude.:kick: im sure you would kick my ass

Man! My avatar has gotten way more attention than I thought....It's freakin people out....I may change it soon.....LOL

Heck dude, you can say anything to my face...With my job, I've learned not to take hardly anything personal......I'm just a big ol Teddy Bear!! lol

:Cheer:

I would like to second the motion on the bloody foot, twisted, thing, avatar.

LOLI woke up screaming last night.... something about a cop wanting to cut my foot off.!!!!!LOLLOL

Please Mr. Policeman... Please.

LOL

Dang!! Ok Ok!! I guess I'll change it in a few more days!!!

I hate to hear I'm causing such trauma with my kewl crash pic avatar!! lol

Back