Fuel System Upgrade

Trusted

Well, one of our customers on here, Tanks 250 just installed our Stage II Fuel Kit along with our oil/fuel filter housing delete kit. Just wanted everyone to know his thoughts and feelings on the kit.

The Stage II kit includes the Stage I (which are the lines to the front of the cylinder heads). He opted to mount the y-block in a different location showing the flexability of the kit.

Below are just two of his posts. For the rest, click here, http://www.competitiondiesel.com/forums/showthread.php?t=47784

I'm done ...but I didn't get a newer pic than this one....maybe tomorrow..

Installpics.jpg

Update:

The OIL kit adds a little over 3 quarts to the oil system, and it runs through 16ft of line,...so that has to do some awesome cooling,......

......and the Stage II fuel system,.....well.....I have no proof,.....no Dyno results, ....nothing but my BUTT DYNO...which after a can of beans....is high "tuned".

The Fuel kit,... all I have to say,....wow..WOW...WOWWW

Throttle response is significantly increased,....acceleration is significant increased,....and fuel delivery is significantly increased...and the motor sounds different,..quieter?...smoother?....I don't know which...but it definitely is different.

His next post....

The reason I'm thinking I feel such a difference is because of the larger line for the Stage II fuel system,.....

I noticed a difference when I installed DJ's kit,....I couldn't imagine what it would be like to go from stock fuel line to this,.....crazy...

DJ's kit on the right.....and the Stage II kit I upgraded to on the left.

100_8193.jpg

100_8191.jpg

I think guys with manual trannies are more "in tune" with the reactions of their trucks,....we pay more attention to RPM's, sounds, and feel....

I noticed a large difference in response, and acceleration,....after you drive your manual tranny truck long enough,......you feel when you have to shift,...you feel the gradual increase in RPM's, ......

Well.......lets just say....these kits seriously surprised me,....and I was caught off guard.....

I know how fast my truck accelerates,...and I can time my shifts perfectly without even looking at the TACH.......but not this time.

trusted.jpg

It startled me,...I wasn't ready for how much quicker it ran my rpm's/speed up,...and I snatched it into 4th as fast as I could to compensate,.......and you see what happened....I ripped the knob right off.

yes......this kit made a difference....and yes....I'm submitting a claim to Trusted Performance for a new shifter knob.....:hehe::hehe::hehe:

LOL well are you gonna supply a new b&m t-handle so he can really ROW them gears??? LOL, ahhh I cant wait hehehehe

Back