Fuel?

tryblue

what type of fuels is everybody running? anybody tried schieds stuff. Home brewed mixs? good or bad

I doubt 87 oct. will work very well in a diesel truck... but feel free to try. Especially if you are pulling against me LOL

i run FPPF +8 cetane boost and on-road #2. it seems to light the charger a little better than just straight #2. maybe thats just wishful thinking though.

right now? about 1/2 of a tank of red dye, 2 gallons of 2 cycle oil, about a gallon of tranny fluid, some 10w30 motor oil......ummm......and some of my used 15w-40 that i store in a 55 gallon drum and run it through 4 filters before it goes in my tank, quite the concoction i wont lie:hehe:

thanks:rockwoot:, for a realistic answer to my question. I was just wondering, I've figured up a mixture I was going to try and wanted to see if it was close to others.
i run FPPF +8 cetane boost and on-road #2. it seems to light the charger a little better than just straight #2. maybe thats just wishful thinking though.

and to the others, I only wish I could be as smart as you all. maybe I'll bolt a few things on, and run pump fuel and say I got 1200 plus horsepower tooo. And yes I accept the offer of a pulling contest. maybe at keystone nationals at the end of march????:rockwoot::rockwoot::evil

Back