Fuelabs when you just want the best

Fuelab Pumps

Work! I run one on my dragster and have never had a problem with it. I had it boost ref. and it would follow boost 1 to 1. Idle it was 12 and at 75 pounds of boost it was 87 pounds. I went back to just 12 without the boost ref. I didn't have any problems but I was afraid it would blow out a seal on the cp3. It maintains 12 just fine so it works for me at that. If your drag racing you need to figure in the fuel volume in the line if your cell is behind the motor. Gravity will work against you the faster you are. I also run one on my tow truck and it has given my zero problems as well. Very good product. I don't have anything to say about there warranty because there has been no need for it. Jeff

Sometimes people forget "Hotrodding 101", I am pretty sure 1000 hp 12v and CR's didn't come from the factory like that and I know good an well 7.3HEUI's never thought they would see 500 much less a 1000 but we have them both.

The beauty of the Fuelab design is in the easy way of making a setup work for your application, just because they themselves don't offer a complete bolt on kit doesn't mean they don't have what you need.

We have made a variety of pump setups for quite a few different applications using the Fuelab pumps.
My issue is not that they didn't make a pre-made setup, my issue was whether or not they would warranty a product used outside of its designed feed pressure. Running a pump at 50psi for my p-pump is drastically different than like 20 psi for instance. And lack of others trying to do so left me thinking I'll just go with what's tried and true for now. Not opposed to switching, but I'm not going to go against the advice of the company itself.

I do not mean my comments to sound disrespectful in the least either, I'll gladly go with what works, I just don't have the money to be experimenting right now unfortunately. Gotta pay to play, so I play sparingly haha. I love their designs, but I just don't understand why there's no P-Pump setups made like there are for Vp/CP3 etc.

I do not mean my comments to sound disrespectful in the least either, I'll gladly go with what works, I just don't have the money to be experimenting right now unfortunately. Gotta pay to play, so I play sparingly haha. I love their designs, but I just don't understand why there's no P-Pump setups made like there are for Vp/CP3 etc.

I can't speak for Fuelab but I am sure the VP/CP3 market is alot greater than the need for a 50 PSI P pump setup.

On Fords we have used the high pressure pumps@ 65 PSI with no problem running through a FASS 150 base(Air return) or a Baldwin base.
We will be testing the 200 series with a high pressure pump here real quick.

Well seems to me a pump made for HEUI pressure would be sufficient for P-Pumps as well. Just would require different pigtails to plug in. Kill two birds with essentially one product.

Work! I run one on my dragster and have never had a problem with it. I had it boost ref. and it would follow boost 1 to 1. Idle it was 12 and at 75 pounds of boost it was 87 pounds. I went back to just 12 without the boost ref. I didn't have any problems but I was afraid it would blow out a seal on the cp3. It maintains 12 just fine so it works for me at that. If your drag racing you need to figure in the fuel volume in the line if your cell is behind the motor. Gravity will work against you the faster you are. I also run one on my tow truck and it has given my zero problems as well. Very good product. I don't have anything to say about there warranty because there has been no need for it. Jeff
Which pump model are you running for the rail?

Well seems to me a pump made for HEUI pressure would be sufficient for P-Pumps as well. Just would require different pigtails to plug in. Kill two birds with essentially one product.

I agree the Ford unit would work for a P pump requiring those pressures, wiring harness would work on either as well.

But keep in mind that you would still be required to run a regulator in the setup.

41402 pump, 81822 pre filter and a 52501 regulator is the setup I put together for my ppumped 4v. Holds steady at 45 psi on continuous reduced speed perfectly even at WOT. Utilized two bulkheads for my filters and have it mounted similar to the Airdogs/FASS systems. Ill grab some pics this evening. You can make your own harness but I just used the airdogs after I junked their system. 1/2" stratoflex fuel line, sump and 3/8" stratoflex for the return makes an unbeatable setup.

Last edited:
Here you go:

IMG_0855_zpsed059fa1.jpg

IMG_0852_zps508af139.jpg

Last edited:
As far as the air separation goes- some believe in it, while others do not. We decided to keep everyone happy and incorporate it into our 200gph systems.

That's a can of worms that we are not going to open. Having the air removal system does not hurt the performance- it can only help.

I have a fuel turbine on our dyno. I think I am going to flow some of the other systems and see what they really flow at 10 psi, 15 psi 20 psi and so forth.

There are flow charts for the Velocity systems here:
http://fuelab.com//wp-content/uploads/2013/03/Velocity-2013.pdf

Most are going to flow a shade more than that- but they will not flow less than what's on the chart. All of the other pumps in the gas lineup have a flow chart as well. Same deal for those- most will flow a shade more, but they won't flow less than what's on the chart. Each pump that goes out of here has it's own chart/graph that shows it's actual flow curve when we tested it.

Back