full cage and drive shaft loop pics

cnsmoke

AKA PooDot
as title says lets see pics of your interior cages and drive shaft loops....mine were done by HD Fab(Aaron also toolmanoffroad)..Aaron post pics

if the toolman would light a fire under someone a$$... I'll have some pictures of them on my mega cab soon, of course, I said this almost year ago :hehe: LOL

No really, for those that don't know, he has your truck and cage on his site... www.hdfabrication.com

if the toolman would light a fire under someone a$$... I'll have some pictures of them on my mega cab soon, of course, I said this almost year ago :hehe: LOL

No really, for those that don't know, he has your truck and cage on his site... www.hdfabrication.com

I decided that your loops looked so good in the red... that im just going to use them for display. :kick::hehe:

There is nothing like a good kick in the :kick: to jump start your morning. :hehe:

you have to get you're own man !! pretty is for my truck.... LOL

Well here ya go Triton.. a little tease before its boxed up and sent your way....

:thankyou2::Cheer:

Attachments

• PICT0018.jpg
    PICT0018.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 42
  • PICT0019.jpg
    PICT0019.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 14
wooo hooo !! you are the man. Can't wait to get them on. I'll feel a lot better banging through the gears at the track now.

Man Ty, I was hoping mine would be done at the same time so I could show you what a red set looks like installed!:kick::hehe:

And I've seen Brian's cage up close and personal, it's beautiful.And stout as heck. Like the rest of Aaron's work...

Man Ty, I was hoping mine would be done at the same time so I could show you what a red set looks like installed!:kick::hehe:

And I've seen Brian's cage up close and personal, it's beautiful.And stout as heck. Like the rest of Aaron's work...

Ask and you shall receive...:thankyou2::Cheer:

Attachments

• PICT0020.jpg
    PICT0020.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 34
Man those look sweet!

They look like Ty's only even cooler!:hehe:

yeah, right !! I don't know where I went wrong with him. Told all the 3rd genners he has the coolest loops around and he goes and makes them even cooler for the 2nd gen... geezz LOL

Aint our fault that our trucks have a cooler setup with the transfer case skidplate and tranny crosmember!

yeah, I have the cross member but, they stopped the skid plate in 05 I think.

Back