funday sunday is this sunday OCT-5

klincoln

we need a lot of trucks too come play with us at orlando speed world this weekend!! I'M GOING

So far I am bring'n BBQ pit, hamburgers w/ chesse, dogs (hebrews or brats?) buns, toppings, and some Bush's Beans. I am bring'n this to share until its all gone. Also I will have a cooler with some Coke and water. If you want beer or something else bring it and I wont mind keeping it cold for you. Let me know if I missed anything.
This will be a great event for you guys that are thinkng about racing but are kind of shy to the whole idea. Cant wait to see yall there.

So far I am bring'n BBQ pit, hamburgers w/ chesse, dogs (hebrews or brats?) buns, toppings, and some Bush's Beans. I am bring'n this to share until its all gone. Also I will have a cooler with some Coke and water. If you want beer or something else bring it and I wont mind keeping it cold for you. Let me know if I missed anything.
This will be a great event for you guys that are thinkng about racing but are kind of shy to the whole idea. Cant wait to see yall there.
YOU DA MAN

i'am bringing ketchup. i think i can steal some from 7-11 u know the little packets. let me know if u want mustard pacs and mayo.

Gates open at 10:00am and track shuts down at 4:00pm. I think so far I would guess and 10 or so trucks have said they will be there. Hell even if yall dont run down the track, show up and shake some hands!

Hey Chris I will trade you!:shake:

I read this is cancelled because of some sport bike thing that day ? True or no?

Back