Fusion Bumpers

Coaltrain

Just got mine installed this week Can't wait for the rear to get here. This one allowed me to retain my stock Driving lights and add a set of Lightforce 5.5 inchers on the outer edge. best thing is it is only about a 1/2" farther out then my stocker and is fully custmizable through them. Third gens are ready now they are working on 2nd gens as we speak. Contact Mike @ Mr.Deez Motorsports to get your coming. Powdercoat and Paint available or you can get it raw and do what you want with it. Will get pics with the lights in after sunday

www.mrdeezmotorsports.com
www.fusionbumpers.com

Attachments

• Bumper2JPG.JPG
    Bumper2JPG.JPG
    80.1 KB · Views: 109
Bill, that looks awesome. Will look better with lights, too. See you tomorrow @ Woodburn.

Yeah I cannot wait to get them put in but was too busy getting the 05 ready to lay down some smack at the track tommorrow. See you in the AM.

that looks sick!!!:rockwoot:

what are the small openings for up near the top? It would be sweet if you could put some amber LED's in there to fill them up:bow:

Thats a good looking bumper!
How much did it set you back?
And what material is it made with?(theres no info on their site, at all)

They have many options for winches etc, The small holes at the top are for airflow to the intercooler, as for the fords i do not know if they will be making some for them or not and as for what it is made of it is all steel Cannot remember the outside but I believe the center is 1/4" it set me back about 19 with the options i chose, 5.5 inch Lightforce on the corners and the factory lights in the middle with a hitch reciever in there for my license plate and a step when I need to get up in the engine compartment. it only weighs 145# and they have a race version that weighs in at a whopping 45# that looks the same. I got the lights installed today and will get pics up tommorrow. Can;t wait to get the rear one on so I can get rid of my dented rear one

Last edited:
Lights and the rear bumper pics

here is a shot with the lights in and one of the rear I am getting

Attachments

• Lights2.JPG
    Lights2.JPG
    84.5 KB · Views: 62
  • mrdeezrear2.JPG
    mrdeezrear2.JPG
    77.5 KB · Views: 57
tell that guy to hurry up and get me those 2nd gen pics.. I know he said he'd have em finished up last week..

not my cup of tea...but looks like good fab work and good build quality....how thick is the material?

Back