G.M. Performance Parts Dragster Vs. Power Services Funny car at NADM’s Spring break n

COMP461

Comp Diesel Sponsor
Come and watch diesel drag racing at its best at the first diesel National event of the year . My dragster will be driven by a returning diesel Pro coming back to the sports to help be out

1904140_743205235713710_1310237178_n_zps1c9318e1.jpg

a look back at the very first Pro diesel event with my little black truck

th_vid.jpg

[ame]http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa147/GREG560/vid.mp4[/ame]

Last edited:
Come and watch diesel drag racing at its best at the first diesel National event of the year . My dragster will be driven by a returning diesel Pro coming back to the sports to help be out

1904140_743205235713710_1310237178_n_zps1c9318e1.jpg

a look back at the very first Pro diesel event with my little black truck​

th_vid.jpg

th_vid.jpg

Fixed it for you.

Last edited:
Photobucket is the worst website to post videos on.

And how are a rail and a funny car trucks hmmm or is houge reminiscing about the good ole days before he was crowned king of the keyboards lord of the internetz (after the cats of course).

Last edited:
here is a picture of it anyway

launch.jpg

and the results

TSOutlaw2006disc1165-1_zpseec9479f.jpg

Last edited:
I don't think I've ever seen you post those pics Greg? Can you tell me more about the truck, that day, or your contribution to the program?

I need a source for a few hundred lbs of good old mudbugs, a few of my buddy’s from the fire station are going to boiled em up. Also a few guys to help us set up the trailer awing and pit area , it’s a 2 hour job for 2 guys lol .

in on one for what will probably be a rather entertaining thread.

My dragster will be driven by a returning diesel Pro coming back to the sports to help be out

Cue the douchebag entrance music.

Thought your "pro" was all done with diesel?

Last edited:
Cue the douchebag entrance music.

Thought your "pro" was all done with diesel?
Wade a minute. In all the other bs spewing that Greg was doing he said he could cut a light better and leave everyone at the tree! So why is someone else going to drive it? Or is John saying he is going to show up and race scare the great Greg that he can't get the job done. If it actually shows up and makes its way away from the side of the trailer.

Wade a minute. In all the other bs spewing that Greg was doing he said he could cut a light better and leave everyone at the tree! So why is someone else going to drive it? Or is John saying he is going to show up and race scare the great Greg that he can't get the job done. If it actually shows up and makes its way away from the side of the trailer.

Greg got "hurt"

I'm afraid I may drop dead of shock if I ever see gregs car ever go down the track. With or without him in the seat. Pretty ballsy to be calling out pro racers with a car that no other person has ever seen make a frickin pass. I have to admit I'd like to see it run, if it happens in my lifetime.

I'm afraid I may drop dead of shock if I ever see gregs car ever go down the track. With or without him in the seat. Pretty ballsy to be calling out pro racers with a car that no other person has ever seen make a frickin pass. I have to admit I'd like to see it run, if it happens in my lifetime.

Because he knows Robinson is on a totally new set up and has a good chance. That's what cowards do. You won't see him saying Hypermax, Scheid or banks. Where you at I'm coming to race you. Just sayin..

here is a picture of it anyway

launch.jpg

and the results

TSOutlaw2006disc1165-1_zpseec9479f.jpg

I don't think Alex is no longer in the game so I quess that means Charlie will be the shoe? I was up visiting with Vince one day while he had I think you slip joint car on the jig working on it, seems like a long time ago, lol. Well good luck with that 'sled puller with slicks' as you called it. Should be a blast if both are running right and both hook. One thing for sure Charlie can drive

Tucker

Back