G56 Lazarsmith Tork shield and G56 4x4 transmissions

ENafziger

I've got a new G56 tork shield for sale. It's been sitting in the garage a couple years, but has never been installed. Custom red powdercoat option, with bell housing access. There's a small place or two as seen in the pictures that the powdercoat chipped some in shipping. $750

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

I've also got two G56 transmissions for sale from a 2006 4x4. One is still in my truck, and I'll be pulling it out next week. It is still driveable, but 4th and 6th gears have chipped a tooth. All other gears are good, and the case is good. 103k miles on it. I always ran Amsoil ATF in it. $700

I bought the second transmission as a parts transmission to repair the one above...but I've decided to take a different direction with the truck. This transmission has all good internals and shafts that I know of, but was sold with a bad input bearing...it may or may not have damaged the case around the bearing. The rest of the case looks good. Pics are below. Right at 100k on this transmission too. $700

Between the two transmissions, there's parts to make one good one...plus have alot of spare parts left over. If someone wants both transmissions and the tork shield girdle, I'll take $1850 for everything. And I'll put it on a pallet and get it ready to ship.

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

Txt/call Eric at 865-567-3508

text this kid he just asked me about buying one for his truck he lives in tn as well
Stephen holt 931-638-9113

I might be interested in the girdle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Girdle has been sold. Sale is pending on the transmissions...

Thanks!

Back