Garage clean out

FireMed

Clown Puncher
01 660 Raptor, just had it serviced and carbs rebuilt. Had the one way starter clutch replaced. Has the reverse limiter eliminated. Will come with a set of paddle tires and ITP 8" rims. $1500
Welding
2 -Miller Mig linners 30' .187 OD/ .110 ID. One is missing the brass end. $10 shipped
2 - 45V04 Weld craft 25' power cable. $25 shipped each
Truck
1 - tappet cover. 25+ship
1 - oil cooler and pump. 50+ship
1 - Oil pan and pick up tube. 50+ship
1 - Timing case + cover. 75+ship
2 - Transmission adaptors. 35+ ship each
2 - Sets of stock lines VP. 75+ship each
1 - Trans oil cooler/radiator. 20+ship
3 - Fuel canisters, 2 99 style and one with plastic cap. 35+ship each
1 - Intake horn, tapped for hobbs switch and nitrous jet. 25+ship
1 - Trans heat exchanger with 3 water lines. 50+ship
1 - Fuel return line, from pump and back of head, connected with T and small piece. 10+ ship
1 - Rear crank seal housing. 10+ship
2 - Stock dampers, good rubber no cracks. 20+ship
1 - Stock water pump. 15+ship
1 - Intake plate. 20+ship
1 - Timing case vent setup (case adapter, tube and bottle). 10+ship
1 - VP pump gear. 35+ship
2 - Power Steering pumps. 50+ship
1 - AC compressor. 50+ship
2 - Trans dip sticks. BO
2 - Turbo Drain Tubes. BO
1 - Turbo feed line. BO
1 - Grid Heater. 25+ship
1 - Block heater element. BO
1 - 47re front half trans case. 100+ship
1 - Valve cover. 50+ship
2 - Stock heads w/valve springs an valves. 1-99 with 11x,xxx, 1 - 00 with 16x,xxx. 400+ship
1 - Set of Trans lines, 3 total, the one thats long and squareish has a small worn spot. 35+ship
Misc trans lines, two lines had a worn spot that has been welded. 3 pieces total, 2 square ones and a long straight one. BO

I will be at TS so i can bring them there. I will try to get pictures up tomorrow.

Jeremie

Everything is off 2nd gens sorry. I couldn't tell you if they would work or not. I will get some pics up tomorrow. Been out all day unfortunately.

[ame="http://s1030.photobucket.com/albums/y363/FireMed_II/Parts/"]Parts pictures by FireMed_II - Photobucket[/ame]

Second attempt.

Everything is off a 24VP.

Last edited:
Changing a couple things.

Oil pan has a dented bottom - BO
3 sets of fuel lines. One only has 5 lines, missing #4 - BO
The other two have all lines and clips

There is a 10 roll wire cart that can go if somebody wants it. Shoot me a pm on it and we can go from there

There are 2 25hp 3 phase 240/480 motors that can go. I just need to take them to dads and have them ran to make sure they work 99% sure they do though. I dont have 3 phase at the house yet.

Last edited:
how much for the 3 phase motors would they work to build a phase converter out of you think?

I'm keeping the 15hp ones. The other two are 25hp. In my opinion the 25's would be to big to make a converter. These would be more for a business or farm owner. I will sell them if ya want though.

The two 3 Phase motors are 25 hp. Both are Baldor M4107T's. Roughly $3000 new. Take $500 each.

bump for the stock lines and power steering pumps

Trans adaptors sold

Last edited:
Back