garage clean out

whitneyj

still in pieces
2002 Cummin's 24V VP44 cylinder head-has valves, springs, retainers and the typcial small VP44 cracks between the injectors and valves. Machine shop pressure tested it and said it's fine. But because it's not flawless I can't guarantee anything-$50

2 2" aluminum spacers-8x6.5"-they have 3 torques on them. I used them to space my duallies apart to fit 285's-$40

FASS pump for a 98.5-02 Cummins VP44-unknown miles, comes with the harness, relays, and fittings for the pump-$150

2 large D-rings-they weigh about 40 pounds each-$5 each

98.5-02 sport mirrors-power everything to include being heated-$50

ZZ Fab intake flange, mild steel-$50

94-02 Cummins fan clutch, never installed or taken out the box-$50

94-02 Cummins cooling fan-$40

94-02 Cummin's fan hub assembly-$50

Located in Oshkosh, WI

Feel free to text at (91zero)four78-84zero8

The fan hub and fan were electrical and it doesn't look like the mechanical clutch will work with those. I opened the clutch box during lunch for pictures and noticed that. Sorry for any confusion.

The fan hub and fan were electrical and it doesn't look like the mechanical clutch will work with those. I opened the clutch box during lunch for pictures and noticed that. Sorry for any confusion.

Mind posting pics, or pming me pics of said fan hub?

sale pending on the FASS.

I only have pictures of the mechanical clutch, not the electrical one. Half of the electrical one was scrapped, the other half is still bolted to the fan. Is that what you're looking for is the electrical one?

IMG_5708.jpg

IMG_5710.jpg

IMG_5711.jpg

You can sort of see the shaft for the electrical one is fairly long. Maybe 4"?

The fan and fan hub are for a Horton fan setup I was told last night. I'm working on finding what clutch it needs.

The fan clutch for sale is a stock mechanical unit however.

IMG_5726.jpg

This is it in the original packaging, never been mounted or welded to.

I still have the cylinder head, intake flange, D-rings, and stock sport mirrors.

Back