garbageman7's First pull

This is a video of the second hook from the stands the first video didn't turn out as nice, first pull was 306 and the second was 294.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCMdOydRWSw&feature=plcp"]Joe's Second Pull on 9/15/12 - YouTube[/ame]

looked like some decent hooks and the truck reacted well. maybe some different rubber is needed? still some solid hooks!

We have a long way to go yet. The truck is 30+ft. behind the competition. We had 50psi in the front tires on the first hook and 30psi on the second. The track got tighter at the end of the night but all in all we were extremely pleased with the truck.

Sent from My phone while the Boss wasn't looking.

What kind of tires do you run in WI for pulling? Ive seen alot of guys using BFG AT KO's. also do you pull with Badger or no?

those are hankook mt's. people are starting to run the duratrac tires and people will never stop running bfg all terrains. next year i plan on running badger. I definitely cant complain with my first two pulls of my life 306 and 294.

The BFG AT KO is also very popular as well as the Cooper Discover STT. The truck is set up for the Midwest Truck and Tractor Pullers class which is a true 2.6 class

Last edited:
damn dude u built that truck for ur first pull? lookin good. Whats the diff between badger's rules and midwest? Im getting peices together over the winter for my 2.6 truck

Long story short Midwest is a true 2.6 class and Badger allows clipped 2.6 turbos that's about it. I know at least three guys in Midwest's class that pull Badger Truck as well.

Yeah i guess. ha ha the truck handled great down the track. No complaints there hope to have another hook before winter. want to hang more weight this time and im going to weld the front end this week. Dont plan on running these gears next year so who cares.

Thanks Jeff we will keep that in mind, we were planning on going to Huckstorf's dyno day on the 13th but we will see.

Yea it sucks Hucks and the pull are on the same day... Def glad to see another Dodge in the mix. Looking good

Yea it sucks Hucks and the pull are on the same day... Def glad to see another Dodge in the mix. Looking good

I agree I'm getting sick of all the Duramax trucks around here.

Yea i know it sucks but the pull isn't till 6or7 so might be able to hit both

Sent from my SCH-R760 using Tapatalk 2

Back