Garmon in a CR!!!!!!!

Big Swole

MegaInterceptor
A littel birdie (eh um.....Jeff ) called my phone last night to tell me that Jeff Garmon just joined the CR crowd!!!

More to come!!

Imagine the possibilities that await!!

and a 6.7 no less.... who said you can't teach and ole dog new tricks LOL

Next thing you know :nos: will be on the menu :doh:

Yup! 6.7!

He's been dong some research loves the way the 6.7 spools and doesn't smoke as much..

Ty.....It'll be a cold day in he** before that man sprays the giggle juice!! lol

Ty.....It'll be a cold day in he** before that man sprays the giggle juice!! lol

a few years ago, the same could have been said about a CR in the Garmon camp. Besides, it will take him to do that to beat my truck LOL........ j/k

I think the Black Maxx,EGR/cooler,rail plug was ordered today.
I think the plan is to smoke the tranny and pull it out to make it better.

you got to love R&D at the Garmon camp

Swole are you going to put up any pics of (little red) or is that cat going to stay in the bag till TS

One would think after working on Dave's truck that much Jeff would have bought a 6oh.

Swole are you going to put up any pics of (little red) or is that cat going to stay in the bag till TS

Only have one picnof it so far. I haven't been down there yet. Im on the road now headed to OH to pick up some parts from a member for the Interceptors 4th motor!!! lol

i'll get some tmrw or Thursday when I'm down there dropping stuff off.

Update

Just figured I'd update this thread.....I know these aren't great pics with the sun/shade....but for those that want to see Jeff's new daily driver..

6.7 with Exhaust, all egr delete, H&S tunning......It's been in the 13's on just the 120 hp tune...

He added wheels and Tint.....It really looks good.....And for a Light Std. cab 2wd, it Hauls!!!!!

Sitting beside the Interceptor just before I took it home yesterday... :)

------

2733c125.jpg

d8bbd48a.jpg

1293e2f8.jpg

yes them are 2010 rims..and the truck got over 18mpg TOWING the S-10 back from the outer banks race..:rockwoot:

Back