Garmon's Diesel Performance and Drivetrain Sponsors Cruz Pedregon!!

hmmmmm, what have you done to help spread the word about diesel motorsports? It has to start somewhere and forking over that kind of coin to go on a funny-car is pretty far above and beyond. We all know the dipsh!ts that attend events like TS and Schied dont help us any driving like a bunch of idiots. If we want our sport to go somewhere, we cant just advertise to ourselves, especially if we might try to join the mainstream like the NHRA. Without sponsors, our motorsports go nowhere. Cruz set a record with his car, crew, motor builders, fabricators, owner, and sponsors. Im pretty sure money comes from team owners/sponsors and i think you have to pay people to make things go fast but forgive me if im wrong, i have a "competition truck in the works" so my mind seems to be elsewhere.

Well said.......

Few things Amy picked up from Cruz..

45de1d45.jpg

The track record run incrimentals ..... WOW

Cruz is at the bottom on 2nd page.

f8465790.jpg

e67bc408.jpg

Last edited:
I am assuming that he has some drive line parts on the car? Obviously not a converter since those are clutch cars, but maybe some heavy duty part that can handle the torque that a fuel car has?

Naw Dude! The sticker just makes it faster!! LOL

Track Record Pass just as soon as he put Garmons Sticker on there! :)

I guess that toolbag Cruz burned all his gasser sponsors now he is fishing for any penny he can get.

The stickers were moved because Cruz thought the window looked too crowded.I am glad I made and sent a few extras.

Mike

Mike, You making the stickers?

I need a couple for my new truck... Plus a couple with the Website for along the bed and back..

Congrats to Cruz for making it to the 2nd round.... Had he cut a better light, he'd have been there....

Wished I could'a made it but I'm stuck in this dang training class...

Good pic of Jeff and Amy in the pits taken by John Robinson...

0E8E1497-1C29-4965-BA69-230A00990D4B-3178-00000510BC74D7D2_zpsd4a0b284.jpg

Jeff has decided to sponsor Cruz again this years for a few races...

Starting this wknd in Florida... We'll be down there if anyone wants to come hang out with us...

His sticker should always be on the wing this year instead of moving around a bit...

CRUZ FTW!

Not to completely derail, but it suddenly dawned on me that I hadn't seen Jeff's race truck in ages - is it sitting in a corner covered in dust? Hopefully the time spent at the track will kick start him to come back out and race too!

Not to completely derail, but it suddenly dawned on me that I hadn't seen Jeff's race truck in ages - is it sitting in a corner covered in dust? Hopefully the time spent at the track will kick start him to come back out and race too!

The old 12V has been completely torn apart and scrapped... They were working on and still may a new rear engine project but he's had tons of stuff going on and building the 2012 RAM 2000 6.7L ... It'll be in FL this weekend also..

The CR 6.7 race truck was sold and should be on it's way to Italy by now or very soon!!

I wish his shop was closer.

I wish you lived closer Ron!!
I owe you at least a nice dinner and a few drinks... Plus you have got to be the coolest guy to hang with....
Between your and Jeff's personality and sense of humor, we'd be laughing all the dang time..

Back