garrett GT4294 t6 1.01 turbine housing. brand new in box.

turbolsnotch

i bought this turbo for my race car and after some research i found it wont make close the the horsepower i want. ive decided to go with a s480 from jose at forced inductions and he told me to come here and sell my journal bearing gt4294 as theres quite a market for it. the turbo is brand new in the box.

from ATPs site:

425-850hp capability
Displacement range: 2.0L to 7.0L

CHRA Specs
-Oil-cooled bearing housing

Compressor Specs
-Anti surge 0.60 A/R ported shroud compressor housing 5" inlet, 3" v-band outlet
-56-trim compressor wheel 2.76/3.70, 70.3mm inducer

Turbine Specs
-Free float, non wastegated turbine housing
-T6 divided 1.01 A/R turbine housing 5" v-band outlet

-82.0mm 84-trim GT42 turbine wheel

DSC00555.jpg

DSC00554.jpg

DSC00553.jpg

DSC00556.jpg

i paid over $1300 for this turbo but will let it got for $900 + shipping and paypal fees. i still have the box it came in. my name is john and you can call or text me at 775-338-9021 any day before 8PM.

I have a gt4294 for sale as well. though mine is cheaper, new, but not as shiny and it only comes with a 1.28 gated housing as well..

But good luck with your sale. Glad you made your10 posts to try and sell that thing off. When you are done, please delete your user name, so we don't have you see your birthday every year.

Honestly I dont think he did anything wrong. Just trying to find a market for a part and diesel guys love turbos. He was sent here by a site sponsor so give him some slack, plus this is a great deal for this charger and turbine housing.

Honestly I dont think he did anything wrong. Just trying to find a market for a part and diesel guys love turbos. He was sent here by a site sponsor so give him some slack, plus this is a great deal for this charger and turbine housing.

its cool. i understand the hierarchy that goes on in the forums. im not here to start trouble or try to rip anyone off. ive had no luck selling this thing on the import forums or the v8 forums. hell even the rotary forums. i was talking to jose yesterday and told him what was going on and he told me to make an account on here and id most likely have good luck. i have thick skin from being on car forums for years so all is good :)

Well add some sexy pics and even the haters will start loving you just havr yo have a visible top and bottom and can be a fatty (ok not really a rule but you want to sell this thing right)

Back