Gauge Pods

THEDIESELMAN

I'm gonna buy some gauges tomarrow and don't know which pod or pods I want to go with so if you could post pics of your pods that would be a big help. I'm going to be filling them with DiPricols white face with black bezel. Also for the people that have it how do you like your pricol RP gauge don't know if I should get it or go with a digital read out.
Thanks,
Ryan

i wish i did... ive had the 3 gauge pod with the steering column pod- i ditched that last weekend for my current set up... 3 gauge in-dash pod with the srt a-pillar. i wanted my grab handle back. talk about a pain in the ass swapping the gauges over to the new locations. its just a pain cause i have to relocate my 4x4 switch(electronic 4wd is gayyy)

Search is the most valuable asset on a forum. It has been covered ad infinitum on here and other sites.

I have pics of mine....give me a few and I'll post them up.

Here you go.

Gauges2.jpg

Gauges1.jpg

And I got the pillar from here:
http://www.puredieselpower.com/cata...illar-colormatched-gauge-pod-17213-p-247.html

Last edited:
I would put them on the pillar but don't want to lose the handle so I guess its between the top of the dash pod and the window pod anyone have a pic of those installed.
Ryan

well ill probably have the following pods for sale soon- im taking my gauges out and running her stock. do not need no stinkin gauges... so ill have

-3 gauge pillar pod
- single gauge steering coloumn pod
-3 gauge in-dash pod

im keeping my srt-10 single pillar pod for my boost gauge, and cause it has a handle:rockwoot:

I'm interested in the 3 pod on top of the dash! How much and what guages are in it?
Thanks Andy

The 3 on top of the dash are in individual pods. They are fuel pressure, boost, and pyro.

Autometer Electric Fuel Pressure, Pricol Rail Pressure & Drive Pressure These I would be interested in. How much??

If you look up DAKOTA DIGITAL you can get at least 2 readouts in one digital guage then you can use the SRT pillar and have only one guage showing BOOST PYRO and if ya want a tranny guage maybe go with one on the steering column or you can go with the 3 guage pod on the dash. just a few ideas.........

I will have to take some pic's of mine..

3 on the pillar Pyro, Rail Pressure and fuel pressure

two on the colums. Boost, and primary boost

four over the mirror

Tranny temp, rear diff temp, oil temp and oil pressure...

all guages are autometer's except the rail pressure it's a di-procal
:rockwoot:

Back