Gears?

cumins01

I am ordering some new gears for this season. Does anyone know the difference between a Yukon gear set and a Standard gear set? The only thing I can see is price difference. Not sure if one is better then the other. Any idea's?

They come off of the same line , yukons are lapped for quieter operation and pass better on quality control. But USA standards work fine for sled pulling

They come off of the same line , yukons are lapped for quieter operation and pass better on quality control. But USA standards work fine for sled pulling

^^^^THIS X2!!

The USA Standard gears have been holding up as good as anything else we've tried. Definitely the best bang for your buck. Let me know what your looking for I just got in (2) pallets of Dana 80 and AAM 11.5 gear sets.

Jason

^^^^THIS X2!!

The USA Standard gears have been holding up as good as anything else we've tried. Definitely the best bang for your buck. Let me know what your looking for I just got in (2) pallets of Dana 80 and AAM 11.5 gear sets.

Jason

Sent you a PM Jason

Yukon stuff typically Carries a better warranty than USA standard stuff.

Dana has a somewhat new SVL line out that seems to be about Yukon quality for USA standard price.

Back