Getting ready for the 21st!!!!!!!

Hoss

Well the engine is completely assembled and the new Fletcherbuilt cam is in the head is on and the turbo's are mounted We just installed an air shutoff that Ben built for me! :rockwoot:The new Isspro Performax gauges are in and the a new set of front springs are installed. I mounted a race weight front bumper as well. The new 13mm Fletcherbuilt pump is about to go on and I still have the NX nitrous system to install*nx*. It will be a mad rush for the next couple days getting ready for the 21st but it always seems to go that way for me, last minute "I'll sleep when I'm dead" bust ass to get-r-done I seem to like it that way :bang

I can't wait for the first race of the season!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well the engine is completely assembled and the new Fletcherbuilt cam is in the head is on and the turbo's are mounted We just installed an air shutoff that Ben built for me! :rockwoot:The new Isspro Performax gauges are in and the a new set of front springs are installed. I mounted a race weight front bumper as well. The new 13mm Fletcherbuilt pump is about to go on and I still have the NX nitrous system to install*nx*. It will be a mad rush for the next couple days getting ready for the 21st but it always seems to go that way for me, last minute "I'll sleep when I'm dead" bust ass to get-r-done I seem to like it that way :bang

I can't wait for the first race of the season!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hoss, do you know the rule on when you need an air shutoff? We are working like mad to get, "Old Whitey" at least running for Portland.

Hoss, do you know the rule on when you need an air shutoff? We are working like mad to get, "Old Whitey" at least running for Portland.

I do not think there is a rule requiring an air shut off just yet but I have wanted one for a while now just to be safe rule or no rule. I do not care much for the alternative :badidea:

Bumper waiting for a wrap by Mr. Deez Motorsports
DSC04561.jpg

The new air shutoff
DSC04570.jpg

the new Isspro gauges
DSC04582.jpg

new front springs
DSC04603.jpg

Looking good! Who else is coming to Portland on the 21st? There's the BBQ at Source Automotive during the day, followed by the racing at night at PIR. Should be a fun time. I will probably bring my camper so my daughter will have a place to go to sleep when her bedtime arrives, so I'll have a fridge if anyone needs to keep anything cold. I've also got space at the house if anyone needs a place to stay or park their camper.

Haven't driven my truck on the street in months (it spent part of the winter buried under a snowdrift), will be firing it up tonight and hopefully putting on the new front rotors (old ones had lots of heat cracks).

Regards,
Michael Pliska

All the gauges are in and the air shutoff is complete. The cable turned out great!! The front end is back one and the radiator and intercooler is in. I still need to get the nitrous installed but that should be done tonight :rockwoot:

Hoss the truck looks great, sorry you had some problems in Portland, see you at Bremerton. Ken

I broke my compressor housing on my top turbo on the first pass.
The timing was off and I addressed that issue. We had been working round the clock for days trying to get the truck ready and had zero test time before the race. The longest time on the road before the race was the drive from the pits to the gate to get a tech card. We will be ready for the race in Bremerton on the 25th of April. I spent way too much time over the winter working on other peoples projects and not enough time on the race truck.
My bad :bang

Back