Getting the truck back together.. Pics Inside

Bobcat698

Pure Diesel Power
Getting the truck ready for TS, the clock is ticking!
Truck got new paint on the cab, box paint is fresh as of Spring 07, but the cab had original paint. We had some hitch & suspension tweaks to do so we had the body shop leave the box off for us for easy access.

Shop is a filthy mess right now!

08buildmess.jpg

Left side of engine bay vs right.

08build14.jpg

Left side of engine bay polished up a bit.

08build15.jpg

Getting the motor in for air-water IC mock up etc. I didn't realize INTERNATIONAL blocks were made as far back as 96, I thought only a VERY few 98s were made, apparently they had at least 2 castings by International!

08build8.jpg

(not yet ported) Stage 3 cylinder head set on for intake manifold mockup

08build9.jpg

08build10.jpg

08build11.jpg

Pump mounted for mock up.

08build12.jpg

Manifold mounted for turbo mockup.

08build13.jpg

Just messing with you guys, here is the REAL motor going in the truck:

08build0.jpg

08build.jpg

I really like the looks of the billet aluminum freeze plugs!

08build2.jpg

08build3.jpg

Billet Tappet Cover

08build4.jpg

A peak at the Ross forged pistons

08build5.jpg

Better view of the pistons.

08build6.jpg

The REAL pump going on the truck

08build7.jpg

Re-worked and tweaked TN charger for 08:evil

08buildcharger.jpg

I'll post more updates soon as the project progresses.

Dude that engine, pump, and turbo are worthless crap. I'll even pay the shipping to get them away from you:D I'm just that kind of guy.

Looking good bud. I'll be ordering those gauges pretty soon too.

Looks good Garrett, keep it up!, hope to see you run some this season!, I hear your commin my direction Next wekend, have to stop in, have acold one!
Shawn

Looks good Garrett, keep it up!, hope to see you run some this season!, I hear your commin my direction Next wekend, have to stop in, have acold one!
Shawn

Thanks man, I need to see what we can work, maybe Chris, You, Diva, & I could hang out Saturday night!

That might be the prettiest Cummins block I've ever seen..... I like the shiny billet stuff too!

Looks good buddy! Can't wait to see her run at TS, and mabey you will see my poormans rig run at TS too :hehe:
Brandon

man im in the process of doin that too!! but no where close to where u are. My cam is still getting cut and the torque plate is not done yet.. no time with school and everything. Looks really good man!!

Looks purty Garrett!

I take it your not going to be running a hand throttle with that pump.....

Joe

Back