Getting the truck back together.. Pics Inside

Hey Garret, why the sissy governer????:hehe::hehe::hehe:

J/K man, looks great!!

-Tom

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Garret thats going to be a fricken sick motor!! YEAHHHHHHHHHH I :bow: down to that motor!! Wheres my motor bud, lol im going :bang around here knowing i may never out pull you :hehe: can't wait to pull again on the team this year!! Its going to be another awesome year!! :rockwoot: :woohoo:

Here are some "spy" pictures of the intake manifold we're building:

itmanifold.jpg

itmanifold2.jpg

itmanifold3.jpg

itmanifold4.jpg

Looking good buddy! Actually alot better than you did after drinking til 5 am with me Saturday night! LOL!

Garrett was drinkin til 5 in the morning? Bet that was down right uuuuuuggggggggllllllllllyyyyyyyy!!!!LOL

Garrett was drinkin til 5 in the morning? Bet that was down right uuuuuuggggggggllllllllllyyyyyyyy!!!!LOL

It was all good for me but he said it got ugly when the wife tried pushing him off the bed at 9 am.

Well the truck was mostly back together last night when I left him and watched him make a few trial runs. Looks like he is gonna do real well this year!

Garrett, what did you use for paint on the block? Is that VHT high temp in flat red? I like the way it turned out...

when is your frist pull and are you going to pull in badger state this year?

May 17th, and we will be pulling with Badger State and also BTPA in WI.

We will also be pulling with NADM & DHRA

Back