Going Pro Diesel

weweld

Going Top Diesel

We have decided to step up and GO BIG :woohoo: :woohoo:

We are the new owners of a 275" Brad Hadman Dragster :rockwoot: :rockwoot:

It will be powered by a 6.0 Powerstroke and hope to debute it at the Vegas race May 5-6 2007

If anyone is interested in helping with this I will gladly accept contributions of money and donations of parts.

:thankyou2: :thankyou2:

Last edited by a moderator:
If you are going to paint it, I can help you out with the product.

Just shoot me a PM.

I can't wait to see it running Gene, with the quality of work you do it will be a fast ride :rockwoot:

weweld said:
We have decided to step up and GO BIG :woohoo: :woohoo:

We are the new owners of a 275" Brad Hadman Dragster :rockwoot: :rockwoot:

It will be powered by a 6.0 Powerstroke and hope to debute it at the Vegas race May 5-6 2007

If anyone is interested in helping with this I will gladly accept contributions of money and donations of parts.

:thankyou2: :thankyou2:

Vary Nice, you've got a quality chassis.
Hadman's just on the other side of town, you should call and tell him that you've bought one of his chassis's to put a diesel into, he'll get a kick out of that. a couple of years ago, he help me out w/ Ernie. He's one of the nices guys you'll ever meet…..:rockwoot:

That is going to be sweet!!!!!!!! It would be way cooler if it had Cummins in it, but I guess we Dodge guys will let you slide just this once! LOL I can't wait till you start working on it. Your gonna have to take lots of pics! :rockwoot: :evil

nice car, is that a mag body .

now there will be a ford, Cummins, and a Duramax car

Fletcher
Thanks for the info I will give him a call I got a question for him about the chassis anyway.

SuperDave4x4
We can't all be the cool kids :lolly: :lolly: :lolly:
Some of us have the be different :doh:

Comp461
Not that lucky it's aluminum
Be nice to have all 3 brands out there :woohoo:

Gene,

Not sure if you saw my post on that other forum that got deleted but good luck and let me know if we can do anything for you.

Chris

Great to see another dragster out there, Ford or not. Look forward to seeing you at the races, and running with you.

one of my good freinds a TAFC guy has a Merf Mckenny car for sale with a mag body its a former TAD 275 inch . he wants 6500 for it with out the Rearend ..I think it ,and all the TAD cars are too heavy ,but her is his email address or PM me for the number ProRacePR@aol.com Will Hanna

Dang, that's at least (3) Powerstroke dragsters I count so far.

Back