good injectors (big)

smokeisfun

still learnin
im trying to get to 600 hp, and what i have done is in my sig, i want to upgrade my 370's to something awesome, dump fuel but clean it up...i was wondering if some body had any suggestions on what to get...i was thinking around 5x.016 or .018 maybe, what size are ddp stage 4s also...

and also, would anybody be interested in my 370's, they have about 3-4000miles on them...pm me with questions

thanks

The DDP 4's should give you around 40 rwhp over 370's if you have the air!

I hit 600 with F1 Hot rod 370s and some Brad Ponci pump work in my 94

Ive wondered what size the DDP4's are also? I'm guessing a little smaller than a 5x.016?

About a 5x.014 I know of people who have pulled out 5x.018 and they made more power with the DDP4's. Don't let the size be the only determining factor.

I love my DDP4s over the 370s.
The truck runs better, starts better, idles better and best of all you dont get the nasty idle haze from them.
When the truck is warm and its running, if you look through a window, it is hard to tell if its running.

Id say you cant go wrong with DDP's. I personally have never ran them. But never heard anything bad about them. If your looking for something cheaper ive got a set of 6 hole .016 im selling for $500. The flow just a little less fuel than a 5x.018. Work very well. Only used for about 1000 miles. PM me if interested

i have new era 435's and im not sure what to expect of them for power. anyone know? or know a similar injector? im looking for 600-700 hrs

lots of smoke and high egt's fill out your sig so we know what turbo you have that greatly effects how much power you will make.

THEKIDFAN said:
The DDP 4's should give you around 40 rwhp over 370's if you have the air!

Seems low to me

u mean ddp fours are good for only 100 extra horses on the dyno? how do they compare to the dragon fly 150s in my truck?

Rick

I've got 5x.016's on my truck with .93 ports and no edge filters they do very well for me. Pushed my poor stock turbo past 55psi on the first test run.:ft: oops

I did 535hp w/ DDP4's at 18.5* timing with an sps62. you can do 600 on them with enough air, but it's going to be a struggle choking all that exhaust through an HX35 turbine.

with a little nitrous, I would have been well over 600 I believe

I've seen New Era 370's rated at 90. The Bosch one's are the wide spray angle, very smokey. New Era can get you a set for almost the same price as the Bosch too.

I ran Bosch marine 370s for about 15-20000 miles. Then I switched to the New Era 370s. They are a very good injector for the money. BUT, they still have idle haze like the Bosch 370s. I tried everything to cut it down, but it was still there.
I then switched to DDP4s and they are the best injector out of the bunch. NO idle haze when warm, about the same as far as EGTs with the 370s.

Back