Good options for 33" tire on 22" wheel??

Caleb_S

It's a satchel...
Hey guys I have a set of 22x11 XD Monsters on my truck and I really love the looks of them but from my research I am really limited on any decent tires that I can get it a 305/45R22. My truck sits at stock height and I do not plan on lifting it so that is why I want to stick to a 33" tire.

Anyone out here running a similar tire/wheel combo that has any suggestions for a good tire? Are there any good options out there really? Or should I just lift the truck a little so I can fit a 35" and widen my choices? So far I have found my best options to be Nitto Terra Grapplers or Nitto Dune Grapplers, both seem very nice to me but I have not personally ran either style of those tires.

Any help or thoughts is appreciated. Thanks :rockwoot:

I ran the Terra Grapplers on my dually before, i really liked them. I have heard the Dune Grapplers kinda suck on wet roads but i don't have any experience with them. Toyo makes a 33x12.5x22 but they are VERY pricey (almost 500 a tire), my buddy has the Toyo MT's on his truck & he loves them. I just bought a set of the Nitto Trail Grapplers but i don't think they make them in that size. Best of luck

I ran the Terra Grapplers on my dually before, i really liked them. I have heard the Dune Grapplers kinda suck on wet roads but i don't have any experience with them. Toyo makes a 33x12.5x22 but they are VERY pricey (almost 500 a tire), my buddy has the Toyo MT's on his truck & he loves them. I just bought a set of the Nitto Trail Grapplers but i don't think they make them in that size. Best of luck

Thanks for the opinions Apache, So it looks like the Nitto Terra Grapplers seem to be a pretty good proven choice.

Any other thoughts/opinions anyone?

I've ran two sets of toyo m/ts and have no complaints....at the same time you cant go wrong with the terragraps either

12868_199421229102_755569102_315181.jpg

I ran these terra grapplers on my truck when i had 22s and got great mileage out of them and they fit without any rubbing without a leveling kit.

Did you ever choose a tire man? I have a set of 22" monsters on a 35" Nitto TerrGrappler and love them.

Back