Good payout in nevada, mo. June 18th

Lil' Fire Ball

Diesel lovin' girl
Spring River Pulling Association pull in Nevada, Mo. June 18th @6:00pm.

8000# Diesel Class
1st- $400
2nd- $200
3rd- $100

now if nevada could build a good track... it would be a great.

Ive heard of that! Never been there though hope mexico is going to be ready tonight

Yeah St. Peters will be a good show, I don't think marhasville is that weekend either?

Several pulls in MO that weekend.

June 18th
Rogersville MMTPA
Peculiar MSTPA
Nevada SRPA
New Baden IL, show me smokers
King City NWTPA
Marthasville, MO

17th its friday st peters its tied to new baden callin it a 2 day event. I didnt think I would see anything about peculiar mo today haha

Last edited:
Heard from one of the pullers in the area, that some folks are gonna try to make the track better.

For clarification the track is just built in the rodeo rink, and consists of a lot of sand. Right around 30 miles away is a track built in a rodeo rink, and it is a fantastic track.
Hopefully this will turn out pretty good!

I have also heard that they are building a better track for Nevada this year. From what I understand they are removing the sand from thr arena bringing in good dirt for the track.

I have also heard that they are building a better track for Nevada this year. From what I understand they are removing the sand from thr arena bringing in good dirt for the track.

Awesome. Now if they spread that dirt to 300 feet...

If anyone that is goin to Nevada pull tomorrow needs tires let me know, I'm going to be bringing some down already, wouldnt hurt to throw a few more on

Call or text me before noon 1-573-569-5675

We stock "about" any kind of tire (car, truck, tractor, lawn mower, skid steer, and semi tires)
and certain wheels

Last edited:
does the srpa have a hotline to see if the pull is rained out or does anyone know for sure?

Last edited:
I don't know if it is rained out or not, we got a pretty good shower through here.

it stormed good up here in mid-mo too, i just dont want to drive 2 hours if it might be rained out

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWP1_Nji8js"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWP1_Nji8js[/ame]

Video

Thanks to all of the sponsors,

Farmers Ag and Grain
Roark Diesel Performance
Bill Williams Heating and Cooling
Wilson Turkey Farms

Back