Got 2 good hooks this weekend

smokin1997

I Know Nothing
Nice pulls Josh, the truck is lookin good! Whats with the hood stack? thinking about bumping up to 3.0?

Nice pulls Josh, the truck is lookin good! Whats with the hood stack? thinking about bumping up to 3.0?

2.8 for salt lake. who knows what next year will bring.:evil

the truck spooled way better, just a change.

congrats josh how did ever one else do

2.8 in rexburg, toby was 1st, me 2nd.

at the state fair, i was 1st in 2.8, the kid with the black flatbed 12v was 2nd, toby 3rd. dont know the rest.

dominators red dually ran good in rexburg, but had some rail pressure problems at the fair. it will be ready for SLC

What did they say for tech in Rexburg?

nothing. if they dont like it, boot me to 3.2 class. wasnt even much teching going on to be honest. everyone knows what class they belong in, no scale AGAIN either. the associations around here are getting the attitude that they dont want the diesels there to pull. the croud watches and cheers, but the pres of the association is starting to be a bi***. there was some words exchanged with someone so he might say to hell with us.

nothing. if they dont like it, boot me to 3.2 class. wasnt even much teching going on to be honest. everyone knows what class they belong in, no scale AGAIN either. the associations around here are getting the attitude that they dont want the diesels there to pull. the croud watches and cheers, but the pres of the association is starting to be a bi***. there was some words exchanged with someone so he might say to hell with us.

In my opinion....his loss. From what I understand, Chris might be willing to buy a sled just for the diesels. Maybe one of you guys that knows him well should ask him a little more about it. He was saying maybe he should just buy one when they made it to Tremonton and found out that they are being that way with the diesels. All I have seen lately is that club going down hill, and in my opinion, its because of the closed minded presidency. none of them want to admit that the diesels are getting more popular than the gas trucks, and thats where the money is.

all i know is i built my truck for a purpose. i want to use it. we pay a hook fee and membership, let us run. they like to shut the diesels down at 200 feet when they say we have a floating finish (400 plus feet of track) whats the point? i just want to pull, so well see what happens at SLC.

Nice hooks Josh. I pretty much had enough of the way things were run at the pulls around here. I still never recieved my payout from the Idaho Falls Pull. :bang That is why I drag race now.:rockwoot:

I wish you could get that trans. swapped before SLC so we could really see what she could do Josh....

Nice hooks Josh. I pretty much had enough of the way things were run at the pulls around here. I still never recieved my payout from the Idaho Falls Pull. :bang That is why I drag race now.:rockwoot:

you have to quit sleeping at the line to dragrace adam......................

I wish you could get that trans. swapped before SLC so we could really see what she could do Josh....

help me talk to shane please unless you know of one somewhere else.
thanks for your help with the truck brian. much appreciated:Cheer:

you have to quit sleeping at the line to dragrace adam......................

I know, I need much more practice. My last pass I did cut a .093 light though so I am getting better. It was bracket racing so in that video the other guy had almost a 2sec head start on me.

Back