Got me a driver for the Atlanta race!

Bye Now

Sponsor
My new 06 Dodge will be going down the track :rockwoot:

My "driver" is flying in all the way from California :ylsuper:

Psychostroker aka Bryan Kinney will be manning my 06 down the track :Cheer: He'll like a Dodge :ylsuper: Talked to him last night and he's going to fly out for the event. He wanted to know what he could drive down the track and I volunteered my truck.

Sheila

Last edited:
:rockwoot: :rockwoot: :rockwoot: :rockwoot: :rockwoot: :rockwoot: :rockwoot: :rockwoot: :rockwoot: :rockwoot: :rockwoot:

Hell yeah!

....Ya think that 06' will break into the 16's? :poke:

:lolly:

Sweet..Now if I can just Wiesel my way to the race...

Last edited:
That's Killer.

Phil, just toss the family in the truck and come on, there will be plenty of babysitters around to do the spoiling :evil

Sweet! It will be good to see some west coasters out here!

He's gonna change his handle to Pyschorammer shortly :evil

Good news Shiela, I can't wait to see this :D

jharvey said:
That's Killer.

Phil, just toss the family in the truck and come on, there will be plenty of babysitters around to do the spoiling :evil

Yeah I wish ..she don't care anything about being around these ol' stinky diesels...Yeah I know theres something wrong with her..:badidea:

wideopen said:
Yeah I wish ..she don't care anything about being around these ol' stinky diesels...Yeah I know theres something wrong with her..:badidea:

Well that and the company she will be in LOL

I wish I did not live so far away. All the action is a day's drive at a minimum :doh:
Time to move south

Billysgoat said:
He's gonna change his handle to Pyschorammer shortly :evil

Good news Sheila, I can't wait to see this :D
Thats funny but I do not it will ever happen, Although We do own a Dodge and a Dmax LBZ,
Thanks to Dennis and Sheila for taking the time to she that Frances and I get out there, It should be fun I havent seen those to sence they were hitched a few years ago.I think we are coming in sometime on Friday afternoon. I try my best to not break her new truck!!!

Last edited:
Back