Got some new tires

c12h26

Got a used set of Mickey Thompson ET drag slicks they are 33x10.5x16. I put them on 16x7 ford wheels because the dodge wheels are only 16x6. Going to the track on next wednesday to see what kind of difference the tires will make.
also got some pics of the new tires on the truck.
101_0799.jpg

101_0800.jpg

101_0802.jpg

It has no suspension mods, but it is lowered 4" in the rear. best 60ft with street tires is a 1.96,hope to improve that with the slicks

You dont have any axle wrap or wheel hop issues with it? I know my old ford hops like he** but that has always been a Ford problem.

can you get a pic of how far the tread goes past the fenderwell, im lowered 7" and wanna know if they will tuck.

Got a used set of Mickey Thompson ET drag slicks they are 33x10.5x16. I put them on 16x7 ford wheels because the dodge wheels are only 16x6. Going to the track on next wednesday to see what kind of difference the tires will make.
also got some pics of the new tires on the truck.
101_0799.jpg

101_0800.jpg

101_0802.jpg

me and you need to talk.......

i found a few sets in Columbus Ohio for sale and im going to buy them when i go up in June.....

Updates for sure, especially since I have a 1st gen with traction issues LOL

Went to the track on saturday got a 1.92 60ft and ran a 14.04@96.3 only left around 5psi,going to the track wednesday and try a 10psi launch

at 10 PSI i dont see a problem with breaking into the 13's.......and with your lack of mods that is pretty good.......once you get some stuff done i would say it should be nasty.......what was your previous times without the tires?????

LOL:hehe: Please STOP POSTING pics of the sweet looking First Gens!!!!:hehe:LOL

Back