Got the boot, No roll bar

WINspeed

Diesel Pimp
Didn't matter though, the trans broke. LOL

Well the truck is running good. Good enough to smoke another trans. On the first hard pass It started slipping and wouldn't shift into OD, It stopped making power just before the 1/8th. Here are the #'s!

60'-1.59
1/8-6.93
1/4-11.27 @ 109 3rd gear, with only a comp so it wouldnt make power past 3000, I looked down and it managed to free rev to 3400 in 3rd, eventually hitting 109 but it wasn't makin power.

Considering it was only a half track pass (with small N2O jets), not bad for the old VP44:woohoo:

Drove it an hour to the track and had to trailer it home. We'll get it sooner or later.:doh:

Adam, your truck goes through transmissions more often than most people change their socks. You'll get it into the 10s soon, though.

Scott

That was deffinantly a 10 second pass cause I really caught up to at the end, thanks for let'n me borrow the nitrous.

That was deffinantly a 10 second pass cause I really caught up to at the end, thanks for let'n me borrow the nitrous.

Thanks bud, I'm thinking that would have been my ten as well. Oh well, next time.

Your truck is running awesome! Good race with you and Ponci, That was close.

Anyone have any video's up yet?

Get that trans fixed 6.93 in the 1/8 is all of a 10 sec run,thats flying bro good job!!!

I hope I get kicked off the track for not having a roll bar one day, lol. Awesome run! :rockwoot:

Back