Grand opening dyno!!!

addicted diesel

Hey everybody, We are going to have a dyno competition for our grand opening of Addicted Performance on April 30th at our new shop on 1889 Dewar Dr in Rock Springs, Wyoming. We are renting the portable dyno from Custom Auto, out of Idaho Falls. I will post up more info as we decide on a few more things such as pay outs, prizes, and time. Hope we can get a good turn out.
Thanks
Jason

Hey everyone. The cost is $65 for people who register early and $75 the day of (cash or check please). Free hot dogs, popcorn and drinks will be provided. So the classes will be:

- Stock turbo: any programing/fueling, stock turbo, no injectables (h2o, meth ect)
-Single turbo: any programing/fueling, single aftermarket turbo, no injectables (h2o, meth ect)
-Compound turbos: any programing/fueling, compounded turbos (stock twin, aftermarket twin-triple) no injectables (h2o meth n2o ect)
-Wide open class: anything goes, any turbo configuration, any aided injectable (h2o, meth, n2o ect.)

We will have a payout the more that show the bigger the money. (we will have a better idea on amounts of payouts closer to the date of the event)

Sounds like fun Jason. I will pass the word around. :Cheer:

maybe i can swing up if i get my truck done in time!

any chance of having split twin class? like for those that have twins set-up for towing with small-ISH big turbos and then those with the big 80+ turbos? just a thought?

Last edited:
So much to do with such little time! Im reworking the mega and hope to be done just before this event. Getting super excited to finally have a local event!

Back