Great sledpuller body!

That would make the wheelbase close to 200" wouldn't it? ext cab long bed dodges are like 153-154 and that would be like 4 feet longer, wow what a heavy tank!!:hump:

For sure! I know it would fit on my Eager Beaver 24ft. I just wonder if it would pass tech?:hehe:

it would have to, there are companies that sell vehicles like that, its like the long bed mega cab, except longer:hehe:, there is no actual wheelbase rule in street classes other than tires have to be centered in the wheel wells, you could make enemies and fans all in one!! :kick:

it would have to, there are companies that sell vehicles like that, its like the long bed mega cab, except longer:hehe:, there is no actual wheelbase rule in street classes other than tires have to be centered in the wheel wells, you could make enemies and fans all in one!! :kick:

I don't know what they'd say, but tell me that wouldn't be awesome!

i would love to have that for a cummins swap......i already got a 77 dually im swapping a cummins into.......that 6 door would be awesome to roll into a pull with my 30 foot gooseneck hooked to it..........and that shipping company is f-n crazy they think they would get over 2K to ship it from Alaska to Wa........my friend just had his commonrail shipped from texas to virginia for 500 bucks........id fly up there and drive it back for that price.......

I would definately want to see how the did the frame extension in person before buying it. It would sure suck if the thing was hooked to a sled & the front kept going, but the back stayed at the 100ft mark.

I would definately want to see how the did the frame extension in person before buying it. It would sure suck if the thing was hooked to a sled & the front kept going, but the back stayed at the 100ft mark.

that extension could be the best thing you could run into though at the same time, run the ladder bar right up to it and another to the front axle because of the leaf front end, i bet it would flex like a champ right there. but yeah it has the typical snow and ice rust it could be a nasty ride.:hehe: That would be neat, i bet that thing is heavy though!!! Would be a cool sleeper truck for sure!!

At least its a 1st gen so even stretched that long, you can still hang a lot of weight out front.

and that shipping company is f-n crazy they think they would get over 2K to ship it from Alaska to Wa........my friend just had his commonrail shipped from texas to virginia for 500 bucks........id fly up there and drive it back for that price.......

You realize that's a 2,500 mile trip with one of two ways to get it there right? Not very many people will venture up that far north, nor insure a shipment in that area.

Anyways, I think that truck would look sweet pulling a gooseneck with a full-blown puller on it. I'm surprised that thing is that far north, looks like it would fit perfect in Texas, that's the true 'comboy cadillac'. VE 12 valve, 6 speed and that truck would be really sweet.

Back