GT4202 Journal Bearing Questions

JQmile

Comp Diesel Sponsor
I know a few pullers run em (or used to). What kind of boost/power are you guys seeing? I have one for a street truck that I'm going to be using nitrous on (wastegated housing) just curious if there are pressure ratios I should be avoiding.

I know a few pullers run em (or used to). What kind of boost/power are you guys seeing? I have one for a street truck that I'm going to be using nitrous on (wastegated housing) just curious if there are pressure ratios I should be avoiding.
*nx* watching this one...... :hehe:

Is it a GTA or just a conventional nut on shaft?

If it's conventional, abuse it! They can take some crap in comparison.

Is it a GTA or just a conventional nut on shaft?

If it's conventional, abuse it! They can take some crap in comparison.

Conventional. I know the wheel isn't up to today's tech, I'm just hoping it doesn't die at 60psi on spray. :pop:

Meh. They'll live. The thrust is steel in most though. Good and bad. Tough but if you severely overspeed or lose lubrication they tend to weld themselves to the collars in a hurry.

Meh. They'll live. The thrust is steel in most though. Good and bad. Tough but if you severely overspeed or lose lubrication they tend to weld themselves to the collars in a hurry.

Any insight on potential non nitrous power? 50psi sound good? Or can they take more?

Back