Gtx3582r ?

sixshooter44

You guys posted that you were testing these turbos and had epic results, care to expand? I am thinking of getting one for my 24v, thanks

You guys posted that you were testing these turbos and had epic results, care to expand? I am thinking of getting one for my 24v, thanks

As a single they worked awesome for daily driver guys looking for instant spool and still make 700hp+. The turbo really woke up with the T4 housing on it. We ditched the T3 after some testing and hated it. The T4 shined with the Steed speed manifold and gate. One of the best driving setups I have seen to date.

I'm looking 2 go T-4 GTX3582r over T-6 GTX4202r or GTX4208r

I would do the GTX3582 over a GTX4508. Do not so a 4208. BAD combo and will surge and run high EGT's. That turbine wheel can not support the 80mm comp wheel. Not even with the largest 1.44A/R.

I would do the GTX3582 over a GTX4508. Do not so a 4208. BAD combo and will surge and run high EGT's. That turbine wheel can not support the 80mm comp wheel. Not even with the largest 1.44A/R.

I was afraid that might be the case.

I was afraid that might be the case.

Yeah, we built them for a few companies that just had to have them......was never really impressed with the performance. We still build them for 2 major companies/dealers. They use them on smaller gas motors where backpressure is not as much of an issue.

Back