guys mark ur calenders for 2010

not enoughsmoke

floatin in tha gulf
for sept 10 and 11 of 2010 we will have our annual truck and tractor pull but also to make things better david dunbar is goin to bring his dyno for the sat of the 11th details as we get closer so mark ur calenders

our pull track if ur curious
Unnamed.jpg

I'll be there Chase. Hopefully with something worth dynoing haha

Chase, your not going to do one in the spring too? I went this year and the track was great. Not to mention how great the people were. Oh by the way Chase I finally got my truck running right, so can't wait to actually get it on the track.

Chase, your not going to do one in the spring too? I went this year and the track was great. Not to mention how great the people were. Oh by the way Chase I finally got my truck running right, so can't wait to actually get it on the track.

its still kinda blurry about the spring pull we are talkin with makin it a midsouth diesel pullers points pull and do some hot tractors but mostly trucks as well i will keep u posted. dont know how many pull i will get to attend this year due to the new job. we are tryin to make it bigger and better for next year thats why i have scheduled dunbar for the pull as well maybe give u guys a lil more time to test ur mods and chat and have a good time as well glad to hear u got ur truck fixed i took mine apart again tryin stuff dont know why yet it just seems fun sometimes lol

You need to talk to Chris Tobin about coming Chase. Might get some good Magazine shots.

I talked to him about it some he said he would try I talked with my new boss and he said I should be able to make it I hope there is another pull schedueled I will post dates later

If the MidTenn calender stays like it is now I will be there Chase. Probly wont pull though. Our fair pull will be the week after so can't break anything before then. lol

Back