H2E with 17CM housing

zeigler86,

I plan on using the downpipe again, although you can have the flange and clamp since my new turbo has a 4" outlet. I had this on an old ATS "Bigfoot" manifold, so I did not have a manifold adapter (I assume that is what you meant by adapter).

Trapper,

It would quickly build boost at about 2100 rpm. I could probably bring that down a little if I didn't care about smoke.

Last edited:
an ats bigfoot manifold is a t4 foot, a h2e takes what is known as a t4i foot. i know because i used to have one. thats why i'm looking for one.

an ats bigfoot manifold is a t4 foot, a h2e takes what is known as a t4i foot. i know because i used to have one. thats why i'm looking for one.

Actually, back in the day, the Bigfoot manifold was a T4i foot before T4 became more popular and more people were running H2Es and HX series turbos. I already sold that manifold, otherwise it would have been a nice package deal for you if you wanted the turbo and manifold.

It would quickly build boost at about 2100 rpm. I could probably bring that down a little if I didn't care about smoke.

i know you said it would quickly buid when it started to spool around 2100rpm but would it come on fast&strong or was it pretty lazy bring it up to 2100? how well do you think it would work in a twin setup with big injectors/pump work/tuned afc?

I do not really feel I could accurately guess how it would perform on your truck. I would say that this turbo is probably better as a single, but you can spool anything if you throw enough fuel at it and don't care about smoke. By 2000 rpm or so, I would have about 5 psi, and it would very quickly build to 35-40 psi after that.

what fueling mods were being used when this turbo was on the truck? ive got a s475 single im going to be runnin on my truck now but not very confident on how well its going to spool up.

Back