Haisley

1stack

I believe Team Haisley is on top of their game. Watched them run this weekend and took first in 2.6 and first in 3.0. Great job Haisleys you are top notch. Good luck this season.

The Haisley's are great at what they do! Every time Ive ever dealt with them it has been a pleasure. Great people, great customer service, and great at building bad@ss pulling trucks!!!

Was a great pull at that. The Chevy's were having a heck of a time off the line in 2.6.

Sent from my x2 somewhere

Haisleys can also claim a win in Pennsylvania since the "Goat on A Rope" Dodge of Justin Garwood from Columbiana, Ohio took first place at the USA-EAST Sanctioned Westmoreland Power Pulls just outside of Pittsburgh. This truck is a Haisley design and just edged out the Blackout Performance prepared Chevy Duramax named "Girls Night Out" with Corrie Baker driving.

appreciate what they have done for me! their work is top notch and they dont cut any corners. thanks again haisleys! will definately get more business from me.

Hell that's happened at most events the last 2 year's in every class. They got it together that's for sure.

Everyone come watch Team Haisley pull at the COTPC hook in London, OH this saturday.

Go to youtube and type in Haisley pulling or something. They win or are top if the class in 2.6 3.0 and modified

Go to YouTube channel VHaisley

That will be an easy way to check out the haisley crew.

Van Haisley - Rock Hard Ram, Modified
Curt Haisley - Off Constantly, 3.0/mod
Wayne Greier - Resurrected Ram, Super Street/Unlimited Single
Adam Hallien - Wrecker, 2.6

Few of their well known trucks though there are a ton! Most trucks pulling run their parts.

Great family to know and help with.

Their website
VvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvV

Haisley Machine, Cummins diesel performance for Dodge trucks, everything for your project, a little or a lot - Haisley Machine

sarcasm-life-time-humor-intellect-offensive-fun-demotivational-poster-1239867476.jpg

Everyone be sure to come support Haisley Machine Pulling at next weekends events at Springfield OH COTPC on Saturday at 7 and Fass Diesel Nationals Sunday in Indianapolis Raceway Park at 1 pm! Come support all of your favorite drivers!

Everyone be sure to come support Haisley Machine Pulling at next weekends events at Springfield OH COTPC on Saturday at 7 and Fass Diesel Nationals Sunday in Indianapolis Raceway Park at 1 pm! Come support all of your favorite drivers!

Its not the fass nationals spanky LOL So are those Haisley people gonna be there? I wanna see what all this hype is about. I built a pretty bad ass vp truck once that could probably hang with that rock hard ram thing. Had a cold air kit and everything on it.

Last edited:
Back