Haisley

Its not the fass nationals spanky LOL So are those Haisley people gonna be there? I wanna see what all this hype is about. I built a pretty bad ass vp truck once that could probably hang with that rock hard ram thing. Had a cold air kit and everything on it.

No way, you only had a comp box, you would need the hot version to do such a feat!

Everyone be sure to come support Haisley Machine Pulling at next weekends events at Springfield OH COTPC on Saturday at 7 and Fass Diesel Nationals Sunday in Indianapolis Raceway Park at 1 pm! Come support all of your favorite drivers!

So when you going to start pulling?
:cheer:

LOL

I'd rather just hanging around the baddest trucks in the nation than build my own. I'd just tell everyone it was mine and that I just let kurt and van drive. Much cheaper to.

I'd rather just hanging around the baddest trucks in the nation than build my own. I'd just tell everyone it was mine and that I just let kurt and van drive. Much cheaper to.

haha it is much cheaper to lend a hand you are right. just building erik hucke's we've learned that ha

Back