haldex water injection parts list

JL Builders

On a quest for more power
I am working on building a new water injection system with a haldex pump. I will be testing Coolingmist nozzles. I am looking for what you guys have used for the rest of the parts such as regulator, check valve, solenoid, ........

I will most likely be using a boost switch for activation.

Thanks for any help

Well I guess that is part of my question. Not sure if I even need them. I have found some 1/2 hydraulic check valves that can hold 5000psi.

Last edited:
We are running that exact same pump for this year. Has an adjustable pressure regulator on it. We have ours set at 1000 psi right now. I am using an adjustable hobbs switch to turn it on and i have that set at 35 psi. Was told a simpson valve is the best way but at 750 dollars i am going to see how this hobb switch works. Also running simpson spinner water nozzles and they have a wide range of adjustment. Going to dyno next friday so iim hoping they work out.

A hobbs switch will work to turn it on but mount it on some hose away from the motor vibrations. Sometimes the vibrations will make the switch come on or not work. For the most part you can turn it on with a momentary switch in the cab once you come off the line and stop when you spin out at the end of the track.

For nozzles I would use Max's spinner nozzles. But there is no need for a check valve in my mind.

I was unaware that the pump has a regulator built in. I have looked at the simpson valve too. Too expensive for now. Did you use a check valve and solenoid in your set up? Where can I get simpson nozzles?

Thanks for the info!

A hobbs switch will work to turn it on but mount it on some hose away from the motor vibrations. Sometimes the vibrations will make the switch come on or not work. For the most part you can turn it on with a momentary switch in the cab once you come off the line and stop when you spin out at the end of the track.

For nozzles I would use Max's spinner nozzles. But there is no need for a check valve in my mind.

Thanks! Who sells the Maxs nozzles. I assume that they are "Max Simpson" correct?

I am guessing you sourced all you parts I had pretty much same thing for sale pump lines jets hobbs switch distribution block and was set st 500psi for our application still for sale also

What are you running for lines to feed your nozzles, mainly curious as to what fittings you are using into and out of the pump.

Back