Half ton

95-12valve

What's a CP3?
Welp folks, picked this jewel up on saturday, my half ton build thread will be soon to follow!

f642f336.jpg

Aha that will be a fun ride! I've wanted a smaller diesel truck like this since I moved into the city. Would make parking cake!

Good luck on the build! Going full race or what?

Sent from my iPhone during class

Aha that will be a fun ride! I've wanted a smaller diesel truck like this since I moved into the city. Would make parking cake!

Good luck on the build! Going full race or what?

Sent from my iPhone during class

starting out as a daily driver, then going to twins, then building a rear end to handle drag racing, then it'll be a drive to the track...change tires...go race...change tires back...go home truck. I figured 600 hp and 35mpg is easily obtainable, so here we go!

well dang dont waiste any time ok...LOL

Shoot, if my engine was ready I'd already have that beast sitting between the rails! I'm just trying to get the interior buttoned up, fixing some wiring issues, replacing dash parts, cleaning years of funk out from behind the dash, you know the basics lol

that going to be a fun ride!!! keep up the fast and good work and show us you pict when you get time.

Please Update As The Build Moves Forward

Very encouraging, looks just like my truck('94) even have the same tweaked bumper! When my 360 goes, I'd definitely like to do something like this. Please post updates as you move forward with this project. Here's what mine looks like;

document3.jpg

FirstSnow.jpg

mail.jpg

Needless to say, I'll be watching :pop:

Antonio

634a6be4.jpg

c024b960.jpg

Ebay HID's removed, stock lights junked, bumper removed...it's progress...

I need opinions on a new paint color please

Intense Blue with Sport frontend? Red Sport? Black Sport? Mineral Gray Sport? Anything with the Sport frontend would look good

I'm liking the intense blue Sport front end, with some quality, clean, simple chrome wheels

Problem is, the paint job on it now is sub par and is flaking off on the hood and roof pretty bad. I'm thinking a complete color change at this point and either a sport front or one of the SRT bumper covers for the second gen trucks. Sport fronts are hard to come by around here for some reason, I've been trying to find one for my other truck for a long time and have had no luck.

Problem is, the paint job on it now is sub par and is flaking off on the hood and roof pretty bad. I'm thinking a complete color change at this point and either a sport front or one of the SRT bumper covers for the second gen trucks. Sport fronts are hard to come by around here for some reason, I've been trying to find one for my other truck for a long time and have had no luck.

Whatever you do, don't do mineral gray. Just saying

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

8e9dd401.jpg

Charcoal carpet and later 2nd Gen seats, only mock up at this point
15e26b0c.jpg

hard to see, but I painted it a metallic charcoal-ish color, it was blue

Back